18

one week later
Lexie Pov

The past week with Gus has consisted of sex, drugs, sex, and more sex. I'm definitely not complaining. We've spent most of our time at either his place or mine and watching him write music was definitely a common thing now.

Although Gus and I have gotten pretty close since the cliff, we haven't talked about it since. We haven't even been on an actual date yet. It's to the point where I don't even think he wants to be more than friends.

bing

I looked at my phone as I sat on my bed scrolling through instagram. It was a text from a group message with Gus, Tracy, and Iris.

Tracy🚀💀- Party tonight!! Who's in??

That bitch Iris- me ofc🤟🏼🤟🏼

Gus🥰🐣- I'm in if my princess is in🥺

me- ofc im in! I'd never say no to a party😌😉

Gus🥰🐣- awesome;) that means im in too. Where is it at?

Tracy🚀💀- Some bitches boyfriend's house idk lmao. it's in three hours at 9

That bitch Iris- Lexie unlock your goddamn door we need to get ready wtf

Gus🥰🐣- why's your door locked? 😏🤪🤪

me- because of creeps like you Gus😂 yall pick us up at 8:30. We should be readyish by then🤪😘

Tracy🚀💀- Ightt see you pretty hoes then🤟🏼🤟🏼

Gus🥰🐣- Ayyy hop off my bitchhh Trace😂😂

That bitch Iris- Yeah hop of my bitch Trace🤪

me-🙄iris shut the fuck up and get your makeup into my bathroom

That bitch Iris- yes maam😳

As I unlocked my door, Iris burst into my room with all her makeup. "Okay are you looking for a darker look? A colorful look maybe? Who am I kidding I know you will say a dark look." Iris said, setting her makeup up on my vanity space.

I giggled and sat down on the stool as she started to moisturize my face. "You're gonna take Peep's breath away once i'm done with you." Iris said with a smirk, applying the makeup on my face.

"I sure hope so." I said with a smirk.

---

I smiled as I finished Iris' makeup. "All done. Trace is gonna die when he see's how hot you look." I said with a smirk, putting up the brushes I was using.

Iris smirked and checked herself out in the mirror. "We need to take pictures asap." Iris said, getting up and fixing my hair.

I smiled and hugged her. "I love you." I said. Iris smiled and hugged back. "I love you to Lex. Now lets take some hot ass pictures before our hot ass men get here." She said with a giggle.

I laughed and nodded, pulling away from the hug and grabbing my phone. Iris and I walked into the hall and I took some cute pictures of her.

Iris is so fucking gorgeous. Sometimes I wonder why I can't look as pretty as her. She has a perfect body and she is so photogenic. Why do I have to be the ugly friend?

"Your turn." Iris said with a smile, grabbing my phone. I nodded and started posing for some pictures. "Sexy bitch what the fuck? I wanna look like you." Lexie said with a frown.

Liar.

Iris handed me my phone with a smile. "Send me those pictures of me please. Also you should definitely post that third one. You look fucking hot in it." Iris said with a smile.

I smiled and nodded, sending her the pictures then going onto instagram to post the picture Iris took.

lexiecade 🔮✨

liked by lilpeep and 5,926 others

iriswilson hot ass 😍

user1 youre so pretty!

lilpeep oh shit😍 youre hot as fuck

user2 why does she dress like that

user3 all that makeup and she still looks bad

user4 you're actually so gorgeous wtf

xepherwolf so pretty😍

smokeasac Gus is showin u off rn jsyk😂

liltracy 👹👹see u later hoe

lexiecade @liltracy see u later bitch