3

lexie pov
"oh my-" I said, blinking twice to where I could know this was really real.

"No way! Trace you found her!" Peep chuckled and walked towards me. "More like she found me. Bro she snuck backstage and ran into my high ass while being chased by a guard." Tracy chuckled and sat down on the small couch in the room after closing the door behind us.

Peep gave me a smirk and looked me up and down. "Damn...you look way hotter in person, boo." He said with a smirk. I blushed and licked my lips looking him up and down. "I can say the same about you." I replied, sitting down on the other couch with peep sitting next to me.

"Now, I know your real name isn't peep. What should I call you?" I asked with a small smirk forming on my face.

Peep smirked and replied. "My name is Gustav. But feel free to call me Gus, Peep, or daddy." He said with a wink, making me blush. "Now what should I call you princess?"

"I'm Lexie..but you can call me whatever you want." I said licking my lips and keeping a smirk on my face.

"I can think of a lot of things to call you-" Gus said, getting cut off by Tracy.

"Go somewhere else with all that kinky bullshit." Tracy laughed, getting up and walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Gus looked at me and smirked, scooting closer to me and putting a hand on my thigh. "Now I know you didn't come to rolling loud all by yourself. You come with a date?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Not with a date, just with a friend- Oh shit-" I said, remembering about Iris. I quickly pulled out my phone as I got a text from Iris.

that bitch iris- i made it out to the front of the stage without getting caught. where tf are you hoe??

"What's wrong princess?" Gus asked with a hand still on my thigh. "My friend, Iris...we snuck backstage together and we accidentally split up." I said with a giggle.

Gus smiled a little and chuckled. "Damn babe that's a cute ass laugh." Gus said, making me blush as I texted Iris back.

me- you will never guess who im sitting with right now.

that bitch iris- chris brown?

me- no you dumb fuck. LIL FKN PEEP

that bitch iris- NO WAY STOP LYING

me- IM NOT LYIN

I turned my phone off and set it down on the table beside the couches. I turned to Gus and he was staring at me while biting his lip.

"What are you looking at?" I said with a smirk.

"A hot ass bitch." He said with a smirk, slowly sliding his hand to my inner thigh. I bit my lip and put my hand on his.

"Nuh uh uhhh. Not yet daddy. I don't fuck someone i've just met." I said, obviously trying to tease him. I moved his hand then moved onto his lap, straddling him.

I could feel him getting hard underneath me making me blush. "I see what you're doing, kitten and it's definitely working." Gus said with a smirk on his face. I bit my lip and grabbed his hands, placing them on my waist. He slowly slid them down to my ass, grabbing it with a raised eyebrow.

"I have to go on stage soon but why don't you give daddy your number so we can link up after the festival?" Gus said with a smirk.

"What happens if I say no?" I said with a smirk, purposely sliding my hand over his dick.

"Then I am gonna find you and punish you hard babygirl." He said, turning me on like crazy. I bit my lip and squirmed around on his lap. He noticed and smirked then started kissing my neck.

I let out a small moan and bit my lip. He left hickeys up and down my collarbone as I unbuttoned his pants. I could feel him smirking onto my neck as he kissed my neck which was driving me crazy.

Just as I was sliding my hand into his boxers, someone knocked on the door. Gus pulled away and rolled his eyes, getting up and zipping up his pants. "Who is it?" He asked with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"It's Tracy. Stop fucking around and get out here. You're going on stage in five minutes." Tracy said through the door, walking away after he said it.

Gus looked at me with a smirk. "Don't cover those. Wait for me in here because i'll be coming back for you after the show, babygirl." Gus said, slapping my ass then walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him.