Take nothing for granted

Author's note: 

This is not a chapter. 

As I am writing this story, I have thought back to the time when I watched my cousin suffer in the hospital. 

We also lost Derek Jones of Falling in Reverse here recently.

And with the Corona Virus.

We must never take anything for granted.  Life is too precious to abuse it. I have been thankful for all the love and support I have gotten with this book so far. I cannot thank you enough for the votes and the reads.

This book is a reminder of such things. That something can happen in an instant and our loved ones are taken from us. Like how Ashley's twins Ashton and Patrick were taken away from him. And his wife before that. That shock of losing his babies was hard to read I know. And I know that there had been some serious tears with this story.

This is a story that should make you realize that we must be grateful for what we have. And who we have with us. You never know when they will be taken away from us. At any given moment. 

Life has been hard on Ashley so far huh?? Losing everyone that he loves dear. He somehow has managed to carry on. Despite the heartache that he has had to endure here. He has had the strength to carry on. Knowing that they are up with the angels and not suffering. 

I thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the love and support you guys have given to me. 

Long live rock!

Rags