THANK YOU!

You guys are seriously going to make me cry here soon! I am so overwhelmed by the love and votes for this book. It has been tricky to write but it has been fun. This is just so incredible! I would not have had this much success without the support from@DeadlyKarmaKitten. Lets give her some love for her love here! 

Please keep up and be sure to add and vote and if you are brave, comment. I will not bite. I am a lover and I will send hugs your way for your kind words. 

SPEAKING of words, I will try to edit the chapters with all caps. I know it may seem like I am shouting. I am not. I did those on my phone. And all caps are easiest cause I can see the words. I am not shouting by any means of the spectrum. You wanna read some shouting?!? Read Graveyard Shift or Black Soul Ink! Those will have some strong language and yelling. Hahahaha. 

I know this is sad! This is intentional. It will get happy here soon. I promise. She just has to get to feeling better here first. And she will. I promise. 

I will TRY to do as much as I can with updates before the holidays get too crazy. DO not hate me for the delay. (See below note for the reason.)

AFTER THE HOLIDAYS, I WILL BE BUSY TRYING TO GET READY FOR A MUCH NEEDED TWO WEEK VACATION DOWN SOUTH WITH MY GRANDMOTHER. WE ARE FLYING DOWN TOGETHER. SHE USUALLY DRIVES DOWN WITH HER HUSBAND. BUT HE PASSED THIS YEAR AND I AM GOING WITH HER FOR SUPPORT. TO HELP HER GET SETTLED IN AND COMFORTABLE. JANUARY 2ND-17TH. IF I GET A CHANCE, I WILL UPDATE. BUT! I AM JUST GIVING YOU HEADS UP!

One last note, I do the majority of my writing from my laptop. I prefer that over my phone. Since I have that at my office for the majority of the time, that will be the other reason for the delays. I use my phone only if I have to. If a chapter hits me and I must get it down before I forget. 

THANKS again for the love and support! 

I love you and happy holidays!

RaGdOlL