Swinging on a star

I pushed the blade and it ripped my skin like paper. The blood flowing like water out of my skin. I held it under the water as it quickly turned the water red. I sliced deeper and deeper. The blood pouring out faster. The blood water soaked the carpet. I shut off the water and sunk low into the tub.

All I saw was red. I heard the music blaring as the door became quiet. I heard a blood curtling scream and the door was busted. 

My heart began to slow as my body became numb. I began to see white as my eyes got heavy. 

I closed my eyes slowly as I felt stillness around me. I suddenly felt cold, crisp air hit me as I screamed out in pain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

"What the fuck Chelsea??!! You did this again cause of Ashley?? What did he do??" I heard a familiar male voice say.

Impossible

He was not here.

I was shivering so bad my teeth were chattering. I was laid down and hands began to clean me up. 

I felt a bunch of sensations as my vision came back. I saw my mom and to my shock my brother Remington was there. He was frowning a deep frown as he shook his head. "He will be paying dearly for this sis. I will hurt him and put him in the emergency room. He is back at Warped fucking her as we speak. Jinxx was enroute with the rest as we were leaving. We cancelled the rest of the tour to be with you." Emerson said as he helped me stand.

I looked down at my now clean naked body as I was helped into my robe. I walked slowly and painfully into my room. My mom holding my arm and hand so I would not fall.

She sat me down as Jennifer went into my closet to get me some clothes. I looked down at my wrist and it was stitched and wrapped up in several wraps and a brace.

I looked up and Sebastian was crying next to Larisa. Emerson sat down with me and rubbed my back softly and kissed my bald head. 

"Come on now sis. He is not worth the blood. He is just a guy who cannot keep his dick to himself. He will get his punishment. Jinxx was livid once he got word. Andy was just as mad and was ready to beat the shit out of him. Ashley knew he had fucked up but he is drunk. His ex Jenna had showed back up and he took one look at her makeover and he had to have her. They began to drink and posted that picture. The band saw it and thats when all hell broke loose." He said as I was handed some clothes.

He helped me get dressed and into my bed

He helped me get dressed and into my bed. I was covered with my blankets as my doctor started a few IV's.

An anti anxiety, pain medicine, and saline.

I watched her move swiftly around and get things dialed in. She was my angel and I don't know what I would do without her help.

I sighed a deep sigh as my nerves calmed down and Molly hopped onto my bed. She laid down next to me and looked up at me with her brown eyes. I petted her soft fur. She sighed a deep, worried sigh as she licked my hand gently. I looked up and my mom was talking to my doctor. My brothers were out of the room and downstairs. Monica had followed Remington and Larisa was with me. She laid up beside me and Molly. 

"Ashley hurt you pretty badly babe. But please don't try to TAKE your own life. Once he finds out he will be back here in a heartbeat. Begging you to take him back. What will you do?" She said softly.

"Tell him to go fuck himself. Cause I am not dating a guy who I cannot trust Larisa. He hurt me bad. I lost complete trust in the bastard. Is there nobody out there that will not hurt me?? Am I that ugly??" I asked as tears stung my eyes. 

She shook her head and wiped them away.

"Your gorgeous. Those guys just lost one of the sweetest girls. I am sure that there is someone out there who will love you just as much as we all do. Your brothers love you so much."

"I don't want anyone else though. That's the hardest part with all of this Larisa. I love him so much. I have not loved anyone like this since I was married. He makes me laugh till I am crying and holding onto my belly. He comforts me when I need it. His love is like a drug." I said as I swallowed my saliva. I blew my nose as she nodded.

"And that is why it hurts so much babe. This is true heartbreak. He just chose to fuck it up. Don't accept his forgivness right away if he dares to come to you. You make him hurt. He will be hurting badly. He will be sober by tomorrow and realize what he fucked up. By then he will be pretty beat up." She said as I giggled. She smiled a sweet smile and kissed my head.

"You get some rest babe. I will be down with Sebastian. Your doctor is right here beside you if you need her. Just try to forget about him for now okay?" She said as she got up and hugged me softly and kissed my temple and kissed Molly as her tail wagged.

I gave in to my eyes and closed them. Molly dozed off next to me. I felt my head get lowered onto my pillow and my skinny jeans taken off and laid down. A set of lips kissed my head softly.

The last thought I had before I slipped into sleep was swinging from a star.

And that is exactly what I began to do in my dream.

YOU WANT MORE???? THEN YOU NEED TO VOTE AND SHOW ME YOU LOVE THIS BOOK! OR ELSE I MAY MAKE YOU WAIT AN ENTIRE MONTH FOR ANOTHER UPDATE! 

MUWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IF YOU WANNA AVOID THE EVIL SIDE OF ME, THEN JUST VOTE. SIMPLE AS THAT. JUST CLICK ON THE STAR AND VOILA! YOU HAVE VOTED! 

This book is coming closer to ending. I have loved writing this book. And I hope you have loved it just as much as I have. 

I told you I would tell you the title of the sequel if  I want to stay went past 10. Well it did so fast. I did not have a chance to upload it. 

You need to surpass 10 and make these three chapters hit 45 reads. 

I am making you work for this huh?? Damn right. 

Hahahaha.

Thanks for the love and support. None of this would have been possible if it had not been for you. YOU have made my wildest dreams come true with this book. 

oxox:

Rags