Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Trespass

"Tsukishima-san, are you alright?" The young helper asked him when he finally opened his eyes.

The first thing that went through his head was Kuroo's name. The way he held him close towards his body, and how his hazel eyes pierce him when their eyes met. He shifted a bit, tried to sit up, and accepted the glass of water his attendant is giving him.

"Did you call them?" Tsukishima asked.

"The bodyguards were the one who reported to Akiteru-sama..." She sadly replied.

Tsukishima exhaled. This is what he feared. Now, he is hoping that his brother won't make a fuzz out of it.

"What did he say?" he ran his thumb on the smooth glass nestled between his hands.

"He said that Miya-sama will come along with your doctor," she softly replied.

An exasperated sigh escaped through his lips. Before he forgot, a thought appeared in his mind. He blinked before he asked a question.

"May I ask what your name is?"

The young helper slightly blushed. "Eh...I am Yachi Hitoka."

He gave her the empty glass. "Thank you, Yachi-san. I'll take my rest now."

She bowed, before she left the room. The pulled up sleeves of her kimono slightly ruffled as she walked out from the room.

Tsukishima could almost imagine the nagging he will get from Akiteru. Good thing that it will only be Osamu and Tendou who will he meet tomorrow, or else he'd have to endure his brother's nonstop blabbering.

Has it been always that way? Tsukishima thought. Akiteru also acknowledged the fact that they don't get along in the past, that's why after the accident, his brother said that they should give it a try. You know, getting along like how siblings do.

Although he himself could not shake the fact that there is this unsettling feeling that he is feeling, Tsukishima still wanted to fix his relationship with his brother. But the time when they were really asking him to push through the marriage quite annoyed him.

Kuroo's face popped up in his mind. He blinked once, as if trying to warn himself not to go to uncharted territories. Is that Kuroo guy also a tourist like him? If so, he must be staying in a nearby ryoukan. Tsukishima slightly pursed his lips. Why is he thinking about that man? Suddenly, the feeling of being held by the waist emerged in his memories.

He buried his face on the the pillow next to him. Tsukishima's cheeks reddened as he imagined Kuroo's arm snaked around his waist tightly.

"Fuck," a soft curse escape Tsukishima's lips. He only met the man for a couple of times, why is he acting like a lovesick teenager?

Shutting his eyes, he tried to lull himself to sleep. Truly, slept like a baby through the night. No dreams, no clouded memories. Tsukishima still felt dazed as he woke up, but Yachi knocked on his door to tell him that the visitors have arrived.

The shower he took was long. The warmth of the water made him wanna stay for a bit longer, so he submerged himself on the tub. He let his finger thread through the water, combing through it as if it was hair.

After another thirty minutes, he finally decided to step out and dress himself. In a casual sleeveless button up top and a black denim short, he left his room along with his art materials. He reached the large receiving area of the rest house, which was behind the large sliding doors.

Osamu was sitting across Tendou, who was unpacking different medical supplies. When Osamu saw him, he stood up to pull him into a hug. Tsukishima's hand patted his shoulder, as if assuring that he was alright.