Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Don't

"This way, Tsukishima-san." The company guide ushered Tsukishima towards the elevator. He noticed that whenever he meets an employee they would be the first one to avert their gaze. It must be because that he is known for being a snob towards them, while his brother was the one who has the welcoming and inviting aura.

The corner of his lips lifted into a slight grimace at that thought.

His snobbish attitude... well he couldn't deny that, but his brother's facade was just too good to be true.

Tsukishima sighed. He fixed the sleeves of his white dress shirt. Even though he isn't really fond of formal wears, he decided to at least obey Akiteru. His brother asked him to wear something formal, even though the only thing he'll do today is signing the marriage certificate.

His phone rang inside his pocket. In one swift motion he was already holding it on his right hand, answering the call.

"Hey, Tsukki. I heard you're finally back from your vacation."

"Ah, yes. I just came back yesterday. How about you? How are you and the other two?"

The elevator stopped with a soft bell. The guide motioned for him to follow him, while he only acknowledged her by raising his brows.

"Kageyama and Hinata are doing well. Although they wanted to see you, but they got a cafe to run." Yamaguchi chuckled.

"I wonder if we could spend a time there..." Tsukishima drawled.

He heard Yamaguchi exhaled. "Yes. I think that it would be better if you could join us. But your brother..."

Tsukishima's forehead creased. "What about him?"

"Ah, nothing. It's just that he'd never let you out in your own if you try."

He only chuckled lowly. "How would you know?"

A troubled, awkward laughter escaped from Yamaguchi on the other line.

"I know him that much you see. Where are you right now?"

Tsukishima nodded at the guide when she opened the glass door leading to Akiteru's office. When he arrived inside, there were already people sitting around the glass table on the far left.

"I'm here in his office. I'd be calling you later, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima said, not even waiting for his best friend's answer and putting down the phone.

Osamu stood up and offered him a chair in which he gladly accepted. Across him was his brother, and beside Akiteru was the same familiar face he saw last time. From what he recalled, he is Osamu's brother, Atsumu.

His eyes traveled to the other two people sitting with them.

Tsukishima saw a pair of almost emerald like eyes looking at him knowingly. The man was breathtaking, and he suddenly felt insecurity rushing over his body. And another lackluster man, whose features are almost forgettable. Both were busy sorting papers out, but he was feeling uncomfortable because of the man's stare.

"How was your trip all the way here?" Osamu whispered beside him while he take his hand under and clasped their hands together.

"It was fine." Tsukishima briefly answered.

He heard Akiteru clear his throat making all of them look at the man. Tsukishima stared at his brother, waiting for what he will say.

"I am really thankful for this, Kei. Not only our company would benefit from this...union, but also Miya-san's." Akiteru smiled.