Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Gone

All Tsukishima knows is that today is going to be a good day.

He woke up, showered , and then dressed himself to get ready for today's event launch. As he was fixing his hair, he couldn't help but felt proud as to what has become of him.

After the turn over of titles, he immediately put himself to work. He buried himself inside his office, making calls after calls. The supposedly target monthly plan prepared by his lovely brother was trashed by him, and he even efficiently revised the system being conducted inside the company. All he was getting was praises and thanks from the employees, of course.

However, Akiteru's silence bothered him. The moment when he finally took over, his brother obediently let him do what he wanted to do. Which is too suspicious, if you're going to ask Tsukishima. His Mother, who was previously begging him to let his brother stay even stayed quiet.

"Are you ready?" Kuroo asked as he swung the door open.

"Just a few seconds," Tsukishima fixed the light orange tie that rested on his chest.

Kuroo hummed still stood near the doorway. He eyed Tsukishima's reflection, while the latter was still busy fixing his tie. It was only then when he noticed that Kuroo was giving him a known look.

"What is that look for?"

He saw a ghost of a smile passed by Kuroo's lips. "Nothing."

"How is that look nothing?" Tsukishima lifted a slim eyebrow and faced Kuroo. 

 Kuroo pouted to try and hide the smile that was forming on his face. "I really want to kiss you."

Tsukihima clicked his tongue quietly before he took a step forward to challenge him.

"Do it."

"If I kiss you right here, I'm not sure if you're gonna make it to your event on time."

"Why would I not make it to my event if its just a kiss?" 

The corner of Kuroo's lips rose in response to his retort. He felt Kuroo's arm snake around his waist and pulled him closer. Tsukishima could smell expensive men's perfume all over him. 

He instinctively put his arms around Kuroo's neck. He saw how Kuroo's lips twisted into a smile upon his actions.

"You're making this harder..."

"Making what harder now?" The sentence came out low and teasing, as Tsukishima leaned forward to kiss Kuroo. 

It wasn't their usual wet, sloppy kiss. It was chaste. Enough to make his heart race and make his head feel fuzzy. His insides felt warm when he felt Kuroo's hand slowly move to hold the back of his head as they kiss. He tried to pull away but Kuroo brought his lips back unto his, locking it once again.

Kuroo kissed him like no manhad ever kissed him, soft and moist and hot and breathy. The heat started to rise into his cheeks as Tsukishima felt Kuroo's tongue slide to tongue his lower lip. Then it turned into a quick and electric and delicious one, then firmer, more determined, seeking to chase down that feeling that reached through both of them.

He softly opened his eyes when Kuroo finally pulled away. Tsukishima was still in dazed, his head fuzzy from that show-stopping kiss. 

"I told you, you won't make it in time." Kuroo nudged his head to the side, as if trying to show him was time it is already. Still flushed, his eyes widened to see that there is only one minute left before the launch would start.