Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Garden

When they got home, he asked Kuroo to stick around and stay for dinner. The latter was a bit a hesitant in accepting his offer, but Tsukishima won't take no for answer. Carrying the box which contains the painting supplies and the painting on the other hand, he went towards the viewing area of the house. There, he found Yachi, sipping a cup of tea while eyeing the blooming wisterias.

"Yachi-san." He called out. Yachi immediately looked back and stood up, as if she was ready to take any orders from him.

He handed the finished painting to Yachi. Tsukishima saw how Yachi's eyes glossed as she received it with excitement.

"Are you sure, Tsukishima-san?" Yachi tried to hide the small squeak that escaped her lips but she failed. "This is wonderful," Yachi smiled as she admired the painting.

Tsukishima felt relieved that his young attendant liked it. The vibrant smile on Yachi's face made his heart at ease.

"Thank you so much." Yachi said, but then her eyes drifted behind him. "Ah, Is this Kuroo-san?"

Tsukishima looked back to see Kuroo easily handling the easel. Kuroo gave Yachi a wink, which made Yachi blush a little. A soft glare was sent towards Kuroo's direction.

"I'm glad you liked it. Kuroo here will be staying for dinner. For the mean time, I guess I'll tour him around the house." Tsukishima said.

Yachi curtsied before she excused herself to prepare. He saw how Yachi held the painting carefully as she walked away.

"Where shall I put this?" Kuroo asked. Tsukishima only huffed before he walked away, which made Kuroo follow him.

A slight feeling of annoyance started to settle inside him. It was just a wink, Tsukishima. There nothing to be wary about.  He thought to himself.

"Are you mad?" Kuroo asked.

"I'm not." Tsukishima placed down the box on the floor before he fished out the keys inside his pocket.

"You are." Kuroo prodded.

Tsukishima clicked his tongue and faced Kuroo. "I said I'm not."

A grin appeared on Kuroo's lips. Tsukishima's eyes narrowed as he lifted his eyebrow.

"Also, please refrain from flirting with our helpers. Its not healthy." Tsukishima retorted, as his hand twisted the doorknob open.

"Alright. If that's what you want." He heard Kuroo reply, but he hinted a slight teasing tone in it which made Tsukishima more annoyed.

"I should have not invited you to come here." He said, while crossing his arms. He watched as Kuroo placed the easel down near the desk. Hazel brown eyes stared back at him which made his heart quicken its beating.

"That's bad. I was looking forward to Yacchan's cooking..." Kuroo hummed.

Tsukishima's jaw dropped to form a small O. An hour haven't passed since Kuroo met Yachi, and this man is using nicknames already! Utterly despicable.

"I don't think we'll have a proper dinner. Because I know for a fact that you'll be flirting with Yachi all night."

He uncrossed his arms and walked towards the door. As he was about to twist the knob open, he heard Kuroo sigh, before speaking.

"I won't flirt with her..." Kuroo said while he muttered something under his breath that Tsukishima didn't catch on.

"Liar."