Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Weak

The blush that spread all over Tsukishima's cheek was too obvious for him to hide. He was taken aback from what Kuroo said. His lips closed and opened like a fish. From his position, he could saw the smirk on Kuroo's lips that he wanted to wipe off badly.

"I-I did not!" Tsukishima finally gathered words to say after a moment has passed.

Kuroo tilted his head to the side. The smirk slowly turned into a small smile.

"Really?"

"Really."

The man took a step forward closing the gap between them. Tsukishima instinctively tried to move away but he was sitting on the bed.

"Then why did you try and check to see if I'm already home?"

As Tsukishima inhaled deeply, his nose caught Kuroo's manly scent that sent shivers all throughout his body. Kuroo's eyes bore through his, and somehow he could not take his eyes off this man.

"It's because I'm bored alright?" His response was quite weak, but still he hoped that the man would stop teasing him.

Annoyed and embarrassed, he forcefully stood up to walk away from the man. As he went to the door, he felt a hand grip his arm.

"Where are you going?" Kuroo asked.

"I'll try to see if I can go home."

Like he had said something ridiculous, Kuroo looked at him knowingly.

"In this storm? Are you out of your mind?"

Tsukishima lowered his arm, but Kuroo did not let go of him. His eyes flickered towards Kuroo's face.

"Then what am I supposed to do? Yachi and body guards must be worried about me. If they called my brother and Osamu then I don't know what will happen to me."

He saw how Kuroo's face darkened in a split second. Kuroo sighed deeply, letting go of his arm and walked away from him, fishing his phone out of his hand.

Curious, Tsukishima followed Kuroo as he walked towards the desk. The laptop was open, and there were different clear folders stacked near it. When Kuroo noticed him looking at his laptop, he immediately put the screen down.

"Hello? Yes," Kuroo eyed him as he spoke. Tsukishima lifted an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"He's with me. Don't worry, Tsukishima will be spending the night here."

"What? No! Give me that!" Tsukishima forcefully snatched the phone away from Kuroo. He was successful, but in one swift motion Kuroo retrieved it. Even though he was slightly taller than Kuroo, he was losing because the man had buffer arms and body.

"Yes. Thank you Yacchan." Kuroo ended the call and brought down the phone.

Tsukishima could not believe it. Kuroo has Yachi's number?

"How did you get her contact?"

Kuroo placed down his phone over the laptop. "I asked for it last time."

"Didn't I tell you to don't flirt with my helpers!?" Tsukishima's tone slightly went high, and he doesn't know why.

A stressful sigh escaped from Kuroo's lips. "Its not like that..."

Before Tsukishima could reply, he was cut off by a lightning strike followed immediately by a loud thunder. In an instant, the lights went off and all Tsukishima could see was darkness. The loud rain is still pouring outside like there is no tomorrow