Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Frozen

The session finished with Tendou giving him another bottle of tablets. He placed it inside his bag mindlessly before he got up and signed the form. Tendou is too preoccupied with someone on the phone so he left without a word.

As he walked to try his way out of the hospital, he seems to be out of his mind. The words Tendou said in the session a while ago was giving him the creeps, but he doesn't know why. The faint smell of the hospital slowly faded as soon as he reached the parking lot.

The whole day was spent at the store today to finally check the status of the interior and other things. He was having a small break when Yamaguchi called.

"What's up?" Tsukishima answered in a monotone. His hands were busy signing the papers he received from Yaku, who dropped by a few moments ago.

"I just got the business permits and approvals signed. You're almost there!" Yamaguchi sounded a bit too excited for him.

He wanted to roll his eyes but his lips curled into an instinctive smirk.

"I know. But really, I don't think that I can do any of this without you."

Yamaguchi laughed softly but he sounded a bit off. "Don't worry, Tsukishima. Everything I do is to make up to you."

They talked for a few seconds more and then decided to end the phone call. He heard the glass door being knocked to and Tsukishima lifted his head to see delivery guys in uniforms. A delivery truck was parked outside, so Tsukishima hurriedly went towards the door and accommodate them.

"Thank you for your patience, Tsukishima-san." The delivery guy handed a clipboard with a paper on for Tsukishima to put a red stamp on.

Tsukishima only nodded.

"Are you going to have it placed now?" The delivery guy asked.

"If its possible. Can you do it? I'll just have the payment sent soon," Tsukishima replied as he watched three guys lift the signboard.

"Oh, you don't need to! Everything is already covered the moment you purchased it." The man smile softly but then excused himself to help the other dudes carry equipments.

Tsukishima only watched them as they put up the store's signboard. Although there were times he had to point out small details like the signboard being too high to the left and such, everything went well.

The truck sped off after they have done their job. Only Tsukishima was left outside admiring the soon to be finished art store of his. His eyes traced the embossed golden letters on the sign.

For him to finally open Gekkō, the only thing left to do was the furnitures. With a soft gasp, he remembered that there was supposed to be an incoming expo for that furniture company Yaku and Lev told him about.

Fast forward to the following week, he isnow feeling the pressure of opening the store. His brother egging him to discontinue his project and just live a life somewhere else is not helping at all. In fact, most ofthe migraines he felt this week was because of his brother's incitement. Half of it was from his husband, because Osamu doesn't seem to be goinghome any time soon because of that stupid business meeting of his.

He then recently thought about what that Akaashi Keiji man said during the contract signing. He held art exhibits? That puzzled him the most. Plus, there were a lot of things going on his mind since he still couldn't forget about what Tendou said.

That's why he was now sleep deprived, because he kept on searching the internet for pictures, articles, blogs and videos that might be related to this art exhibit of his. But nothing appeared.