Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Please

"Are you sure you're going now?"

Tendou asked as Tsukishima placed the bottles inside his bag. Today was another day of minor checkups and an MRI scan. The condition of his brain is almost returning to normal, but Tendou said to give himself more time until it returns to its usual state. With his memories aside, his eccentric doctor said that his brain is on a good condition.

"Yes. I have important stuff to attend to."

Tendou hummed and flipped the usual logbook for Tsukishima's visits. "I heard that you're going to open up a store?"

He blinked. "How did you know?"

Tendou stopped for a second before his round eyes found his. "Your brother?"

Strange, but Tsukisima brushed it off. He stood up and waited for Tendou to say anything else before he leave.

"You're looking good Tsukishima. Keep it up," Tendou raised his eyebrows and waved his hand.

Tsukishima could only nod and then headed out the room. The once again familiar scent of the hospital walls and floors enveloped his nostrils and made him uncomfortable. He scrunched his nose as he felt the displease rush over his body. The need to get out of the hospital as soon as possible was running inside his head, and as his foot reached the concrete outside the hospital he finally breathed.

He pulled out a notebook wherein he listed all pf the things he needed to do. A few nights ago, he finished drawing all of the scenes he saw from his dreams and short flashbacks. What intrigued him the most was the beach house. He thought that he should visit certain places that might know something regarding the place.

Since then, he created a list of things of what he should do. He vowed that he should not tell anyone of this plan, as he believes that he cannot trust Akiteru in this. Tsukishima still believes that Osamu and Yamaguchi are mainly out of this, but something at the back of his mind is telling himself not to involve them in any of this.

One of the things included in his list is to find out whether the art exhibits are true, and if it is, he'll try to uncover as to what could possibly the reason as to why there are no traces of it. The first person that he needed to talk to about that is Akaashi Keiji, and the only person who has connection to him aside from his brother is Kuroo.

Tsukishima didn't bring his car today to avoid any suspicion. As he checked his watch for the time, he hailed a cab and directed the driver to go into a small real estate agency. He was greeted with smiles by the employees and was guided into one of their seats.

"What can I do for you? Are you looking for an apartment?" The man with soft features smiled. Tsukishima eyes the nameplate on his chest, he only caught Moniwa on it.

"Ah, no. In fact I'm here to ask about a certain house I'm trying to find." Tsukishima zipped his bag open and pulled the sketchpad and flipped it in the first page.

Moniwa took the pad and jawdropped. "Wow, did you draw this?"

"Yes. Anyways--"

"This is so wonderful! The details on this is just too good!" Moniwa exclaimed as he eyes his drawing.

Tsukishima tilted his head, trying not to get annoyed with the agent. He poked his tongue into the side of his cheek and waited for the man to come to his sense.

"Oh, sorry. Its just your drawing is beautiful."

"Its alright. What I would like to ask is that if you know where that beach house is located."