Chapter 27

Chapter 27

No

"...need to go."

He moved but only an inch. His eyes were casted once again in the never changing dark sky filled with stars. All his troubles seem to never go away.

"We need to go."

"Go where? The last thing on my mind is going out of the country but its not probable because knowing my brother, he'd shut down all of the flights to make me stay."

"I found a place."

Tsukishima moved to look at the man but his frown deepened because his face was blurred. He went to blink for several times but it remained the same.

"Where?" Tsukishima asked. The words came out of his mouth naturally, everything else seemed familiar again.

Is he dreaming?

"He found us a place. Its in Hokkaido. Its far, but its secluded."

"...Are you sure that he won't mind?"

The man went towards him to envelope him in a hug. The scent of familiar musk entered his nostrils as the man put his chin over his shoulder.

"He already moved on. And he already have someone else..."

"I'm pretty sure he won't do it for me if you didn't say it."

"He's not that kind of person to hold a grudge. And I told you, he already moved on."

"He still loves you, I'm sure."

"But I love you."

Tsukishima couldn't answer. He wanted to call out the man's name but it was odd, because he could not make any sound. Everything was fine until he felt as if he was being pulled back once again by reality. 

Slowly, he felt his body ache as he tried to move to his side. He stretched his legs but when he moved, he felt pain surge into his lower body. His lower back hurt as well. A soft groan escaped from his lips.

His eyes were closed but he felt someone kiss his creased forehead. He heard a chuckle when he clicked his tongue softly. Tsukishima wanted to sleep in today, since his body felt sluggish.  All the while he was trying to rewire his brain and refresh what he had dreamed about, he woke up to Kuroo humming a soft tune beside him.

"Shut up." Tsukishima softly mumbled. 

Kuroo blinked his eyes in surprise. The man knew that Tsukishima was awake, but he probably expected that Tsukishima would wake up regretting his decisions. 

"Good morning to you too," Kuroo chuckled.

"There's no good in this morning when I get to wake up and hear you hum while I'm trying to get some sleep." 

"Heartless as always."

He shifted his head so he could glare at Kuroo. When he opened his eyes and saw Kuroo's topless body, the initial plan of glaring at man backfired. His cheeks burnt red, so he buried his face on the pillow once again.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. My body hurts."

Kuroo chuckled once more. "You brought this to yourself."

"And if I did? God knows that you enjoyed it as much as I did. Imagine that, getting to fuck with your crush because he's depressed of his fucked up life."

Kuroo's face straightened. His arms crossed and his eyes only looked at Tsukishima who was facing down. Half of his body exposed tight grip marks from Kuroo last night.