Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Like

Yamaguchi had to pick him up and drive for him that afternoon. After the meeting with Yaku, he was already feeling nauseous. His best friend eyed him with concern as their car moved.

"Do you want me to bring you to the hospital? You look pale," Yamaguchi asked.

Tsukishima waved his hand. "Its alright. The pain was really unbearable a while ago but I think it subsided already."

"What happened?"

A soft sigh escaped from his lips before he replied to Yamaguchi.

"I had flashbacks again."

Yamaguchi hummed lowly before setting his eyes towards the road.

"It was when I saw the gold swatches for paints. It was a very distinct memory."

"Do you remember who you were talking to?"

"It's Osamu... I think. We were talking about how my color would be something like that..." He drawled.

Instead of humming, he heard Yamaguchi click his tongue.

"So anyways, how was the meeting?"

"It was fine. I'm a bit embarrassed because I had that stupid migraine again."

"You should rest and let me handle things from here."

Tsukishima moved his head to the side and looked at Yamaguchi who was on the driver's seat.

"Its my business, Yamaguchi. I appreciate the kindness, but you're offering too much."

"Well it's the least that I could do for you..."  Yamaguchi drawled.

They arrived at the mansion in a few minutes. Still lying down the reclined car seat, he shifted and moved as Yamaguchi parked the car. He sighed in a bored manner as he fixed himself before he went out of the car.

When they went inside the house, his mother looked at him in concern.

"You look quite pale. Did something happen?" His mother's soft voice asked.

Tsukishima shook his head to the side lightly before he leaned forward to give his mother a light awkward hug.

"I'm fine. I think I just need to rest." Tsukishima turned back at Yamaguchi and looked at his best friend.

"Thank you for today. You can ask one of our drivers to drop you off, I'm going to hurry upstairs."

With heavy steps, he took the stairs. As he was near the hallway, Akiteru was also nearing him wearing a formal suit. His brother showed him that usual perfect smile.

"How is everything going?"

He wanted to wince and push his brother's hand away but he could not find himself fighting. He was just too exhausted from what he experienced. Because so far, out of all the migraines he experienced, what he felt today was the worse.

"Its fine. I met with a supplier today." Tsukishima lowly whispered.

Akiteru eyed him but then he sighed. "I told you that there is nothing you can gain from doing that. You can't gain money from just selling art supplies. There is no money in art."

At that moment he felt something tugged inside him. Everything seemed like that very moment was something he experience before because it felt like deja vu.

Tsukishima was about to answer but Akiteru pulled his arm away since he looked like he was going to go somewhere in a hurry.

"Anyways, goodluck." Another perfect smile was shown, before his brother left him.