Playlist: Lili Wibberly

A/N: I decided to make a playlist of songs that fit Lili's character, because I love her so why not. (Reasoning for each song selection is included). I will be doing the same thing for a couple other OC's as well. Including Eternity, of course. So feel free to comment my song choices for these lovely characters.

Bury A Friend - Billie Eilish 

This is Lili's theme. It's dark and existential, and really fits the perspective of someone slowly becoming more messed up then you would ever expect her to be. The lyrics are dark themed and remind you of someone who doesn't understand herself or the world.

Battlefield: SVRCINA

Lili is powerful and she will fight for her family. If she's on a battlefield, it's to protect them, or to change her destiny, usually with Eternity by her side.

Bleeding Out: Imagine Dragons

Lili is self sacrificing for her loved ones in the face of danger, like her parents before her.

Dark Side: Kelly Clarkson

This song is Lili's self doubts about the darkness within her and if that will change who she is and how people see her. She's terrified that the love of the people she adores is only conditional.

Fight Song: Rachel Platten

Lili really is a powerhouse in terms of both magic and determination. The "like how a single word, can make a heart open... I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion" suits her so well, words representing her poetry and matches representing her magic.

Flares: The Script

I think one of the things Lili really is afraid of is being alone, and this song is about being there for someone and having hope in the darkest times to counteract that fear.

It's Time: Imagine Dragons 

Time's Tragedies is, in a sense, the story of Lili funding and taking control of her destiny and this song fits that journey well.

Love Wins: Carrie Underwood

I like this song for Lili because she was raised hearing about the power that love has even in the darkest times, she's full of acceptance, and she is a romantic even if she won't admit it.

Silhouettes: Of Monsters And Men

This song has a ghostly feel to it, and it just reminds me of the mess of magic and emotion that Lili is on the inside.

Shatter Me: Lindsey Stirling

This song is what I feel represents Lili when she's breaking down and breaking free at the same time. It's dark and Lili's power isn't always a good thing, but the more she breaks the stronger it gets.

Something I Need: One Republic 

Lili really does love with her whole heart and this song highlights the fact that while she is willing to sacrifice for the people she loves, she also just genuinely appreciates life with them.

Walk Me Home: P!nk

This song represents her quieter moments among the chaos where she leans into the routines and people she loves for comfort.

We'll Be The Stars: Sabrina Carpenter 

This represents Lili's more innocent and romantic side, the kind that craves a love to last forever. It fits the girl who stargazes with Eternity and fully intends to keep every promise.

In The Name Of Love: Bebe Rexha

I love this song for both Lili and Eternity as they help each other through everything, but I feel it fits Lili more for one set of lines; "If I told you we could bathe in all the lights, would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky? Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights Would you fall in the name of love?" This part makes me think of powerful, growing darker Lili almost daring Eternity to come along with her. Kinda dark, but I love it.

If I Die Young: The Band Perry

This song has a poetic feel that's so calm despite the darkness of the song. The lines, "a penny for my thoughts, oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar. They'll be worth so much more after I'm a goner. And maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing. Funny when your dead how people start listening..." makes me think of all Lili's poems she writes even as her life becomes a lot more messy.

Girls Like Girls: Hayley Kiyoko

Lili is a lesbian disaster (seriously, the girl has no idea how to romance, but we love her anyways) and she's proud of that fact.

Once Upon A Time: Dove Cameron

Throughout the course of her story, Lili breaks down and builds herself up, sometimes reinventing the way she sees herself. She wants a happy ending badly and she's terrified of what will happen if she loses her battles.

I Lived: One Republic

Lili really does take joy in living; family, romance, music, poetry, dancing, and nature are just some of the things that bring her joy.

Into The Unknown: Panic! At The Disco

Lili struggles with figuring out who she is and why, especially when it comes to the power within her. This fits with her denial and acceptance of her power.

Never Enough: Loren Allred

Lili prizes those she loves over all else, be it power or sometimes even the fate of the world. Whether that's a good or bad thing is to be debated.

Change: Taylor Swift

This fits with Lili's more optimistic side, the kind that believes with determination anything can be accomplished. The side willing to fight for the world.

Monsters: Ruelle

This song approaches the dark and monstrous in an almost whimsical way, and it fits with Lili when she spirals out of control.

Breakaway: Kelly Clarkson

This is a song about setting yourself free, pushing your limits, and finding who you are. It suits the journey Lili is in for.