Part 4: TVC Endorsement (Flashback)

Lisa arrived at the studio at 645pm. As usual, she's never been late on the set.

All staff and crew were looking at her. They're amazed of her beauty. She greeted them with a smile.

"Oh. Lisa's here, Director Samuel. Hi Lisa!" Linda, the shoot producer at the moment.

"Hello, Linda. Hi there Directors Samuel and Vin." Lisa also greeted the director and the asst.

"Ms. Lisa, here's our storyboard and our script for tonight's shoot." Jean, the production assistant handed her the script materials.

"Thank you, Jean!" Lisa thanked her as she looked at her name tag.

"So Lisa, you can go to your dressing room now if you want and get your hair and make up done. Your stylist will come in a bit for your clothes." Mel, the Production Manager told Lisa so she can prepare and rest for a bit before the shoot grinds.

"Oh. Okay. Uhmm. By the way, found here that I have a partner for this endorsement? Is she here?" Lisa found out as she looks at the board.

"Yes, Ms. Lisa. Ms. Jennie Kim is on her way now. Her dressing room will be across yours." Jean told Lisa.

Lisa nodded and proceeded to her dressing room.

Grind started at 8pm. Lisa went to the shooting set already for her solo shots.

No wonder why people in the industry loves her. Her personality is a perfect formula of beauty, brains and professionalism.

The assistant director explained the scene and treatment to her.

They all love Lisa because she always asked questions. Well that's her. She wants to be precise. That's why she only does not more than three takes per scene. How great is that?

"With Lisa, we can never go wrong." Mr. Young, the CEO of Soju drink told Director Sam.

"Absolutely, without a doubt. She is Lisa Manoban." Director Samuel confidently responded to the CEO.

Lisa finished her solo shots for 12 scenes in just 2 hours. That's really fast huh! The utility man offered her a coffee and she looked so happy thanking him.

She decided to rest for a while in her dressing room til she will be called for the remaining scenes with her partner.

She's watching random instagram stories of people she follows while she's on her way to the dressing room.

"Hmmm." Lisa's response when she smellsd the most pleasurable scent. But when she's about to look to the person who passed by her side, she just saw that girl's back in black and white casual wear.

That. That's the most remarkable scent i have ever smelt.

Lisa is now seated facing the vanity mirror. Still watching IG stories until a video of her girlfriend kissing a guy at the bar drowning in her eyes. It was posted by Celine's friend.

It hurts.

"Celine." Lisa sighed with anger and sadness.

Hey, what's going on? Where are you?
Lisa sent a text message to Celine.

No reply from her.

"Ugh. Okay Lisa. Compose yourself. Maybe she can explain it to you. You still have scenes to shoot. Ok. Relax." Lisa comforted herself.

What an understanding lover! No. Stupid.

Lisa went back to the set.

Everything went in slow motion as she walked towards her partner for the endorsement.

Their eyes met.

"Fuck. Why is my heart pounding?" Lisa talked to herself silently.

Jennie and Lisa's eyes never stopped staring at each other. Until Lisa came near Jennie and Director Vin introduced them to each other.

"Lisa, Jennie, so both of you are Soju's new endorsers. " Director Vin introduced them to each other.

"Lisa? Jennie?" The director snaps his fingers between them until they came back to reality.

"Hi Lisa." Jennie greeted her still not relasing her stares to Lisa.

Lisa just gave a short smile to Jennie as acknowledgement.

So they both finished the shoot in just an hour and thirty minutes.

"Alright! Pack up! Thank you Lisa and Jennie! Thank you everyone." Director Sam expressed his happiness for an early pack up.