Part 20: Hot As Usual (flashback)

LISA

Just got home from shoot. After I took a shower, I felt hungry. I took the chocolate syrup and a slice of bread from the kitchen and brought it to the room and took a bite. Laid my back on the headboard of my bed while Jennie is still taking a bath.

"Love, got a text from Melissa. I'll preview the teaser tomorrow and as soon as we release it, we'll proceed to the press con. So that's probably the day after tomorrow. You good?" I asked her while pouring chocolate syrup to my bread and munched it. Heard Jennie coming out from the bathroom.

"Yes, no sched on that day so far. Hmmm. Chocolate at this hour, huh?" Jennie said.

Jennie took off her towel and was about to wear her nighties when I pulled her going to the bed.

"Don't ever dare to wear that." Made her sit on my lap. Our chest leaned to each other.

"Oh, love. Been resisting since earlier?" Jennie stared at me and seducing me by grinding her crack on my boxers. Our bodies know what we both wanted.

"Kiss me, Jennie." I commanded.

She kissed me torridly. Like we're both hungry. We missed each other. The last time we had sex was when in New York. Jennie reached the chocolate syrup from the side table, took my shirt off and poured a few on my chest. She let it flow down to my stomach. What the f is she doing? The tip of her tongue licked my lips softly and suddenly inserted her tongue and kissed me. She bit it like she's arousing me. She went down to my chest and let her tongue lick following the syrup's flow. Now she's near my hip bone. She knelt down and removed my boxers. Jennie, why do you make me go hard this fast. She's licking the head of my thing down there using the tip of her tongue. I'm dying.

"Jen, mmm. Your- your tongue.." I reacted because of the sensation.

Jennie put my whole drill inside her mouth and sucked deep down to her throat back and forth.

"Yes, like that love. Don't stop please." I feel like I'mm striking some colorless oil already but I'm resisting. I stopped her.

"Jennie!" I held her waist and let her lie down in bed.

I kissed her forehead and tip of her nose. I looked at her in the eyes and told her "I love you". I kissed her lips torridly. I'm exhaling softly to her neck and she felt the sensation I wanted to plant on her skin. She moaned.

I cupped her breasts and massaged slowly. I can't take it anymore so I started licking her nipples while massaging her boobs. While doing it, I'm rubbing my boner to her peach skin down there.

"Uhmmmm. Ah. My love. I missed you so much. I missed you, Lisa." Jennie loved the friction  there there and moaned.

I licked her skin going down and I reached her slit. I did not make it longer since Jennie is already pushing my head inside her. I licked her deeply. My tongue loves how hot she is inside.

"Ah. Love, deeper please. Oh yes, like that love." Jennie is screaming.

Licked her clit and wetness. She's shaking a bit.

I stopped and kissed her. I told her "I will always long for your taste."
She noded with a smile and touched my nose line down to my lips.

"Spread your legs wider, please." I requested. She's followed.

I inserted my thing inside her slowly. As tight and hot as always.

"Oh, Jennie". I expressed how I feel while going deep inside her. I leaned to her body in missionary position. That's her favorite because she likes hugging me when she's about to cum.

I felt her palms at my back, pushing my skin. As I am at my deepest, I placed both of my arms on the sheets beside her head and started to thrust.

I fully pulled my thing out when thrusting so Jennie would feel it when I go deep inside her and do it over and over again.

"Oh, my love. I can feel you. I can feel you inside me and I love it. I love you." Jennie expressed how she loves this feeling.

Since I dont want her to cum yet, we switched position without removing myself from her slit. She's on top of me now. Her breasts are moving up and down sexily. She teases me while stroking her nips and caressing her boobs. I squeezed and pulled her butt closer to feel her deeply.

"Lisa. Uh! I love you!" Jennie can't stop screaming and moaning. She's actually screaming my name a lot for like two minutes while she's on top of me.

"Love, I'mm near. Fuck." I told her. We switched to missionary position again so she can hug me when she cums.

Our love making goes deeper and hotter.

"Lisa, there. Oh. I'm near, love." Jennie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Mmm. Ah! Jennie!" My scream when I felt my liquids came out and surrounded her walls. Jennie hugged me so tight and she pushed her hip up ang moved it in circular motion so she can still feel my thing. I still keep pushing deeply inside her until our body dropped.

"I love you Lisa." She said while stroking my nape and staring at my eyes.

"I love you Jennie. Always, my love." Im telling her what I feel. I can't stop looking in her eyes. I am so lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend with a wonderful soul.

After long minutes inside her, I pulled out to take the rubbers off and.. pooof! I forgot to wear one again. She pulled my head towards her and gaze at each other's eyes while she's touching my lower lip with her finger and told me "It's okay. I love you."