Part 9: Farewell, My Love (Flashback)

LISA

We graduated with high honors from SBU.
Jennie is so proud of me and likewise. I introduced her to my family. Mama, Papa, Lee and Lucia. They love her so much upon knowing her.

Time came that I needed to go to New York for Film school.

Before my flight, Jennie and I bonded at my house. She was impressed of how I designed my house even she's been here so many times already. I'm a minimalist when it comes to designs.
We watched movies at my home theater. I introduced to her my collection of records. I even made her listen to "Breakfast At Tiffany's" soundtrack record.

This woman. I'm falling deeply with her. Seeing her close her eyes and feeling the music made me realize how beautiful she is inside and out. We even danced slowly on Audrey Hepburn's Moon River version, her head on my chest and my hands on her waist.

"Jennie, promise me you'll wait for me?" I whispered.

"Always." Jennie answered with a kiss.

We continued dancing in my music room. Until I reached her butt behind and caressed it. She moaned. I was aroused seeing the light in her face coming through the window. I could tell that this will be the most intimate sex we're going to have.

I unzipped her dress down. Slid my fingers following her spinal. She moaned again. We're naked. I pushed her on the wall. Licked her body. Im going crazy every time I hear her say my name.

I let her feel my fingers inside her. She can't stop screaming my name and how she likes it.

"Lisa, fuck me gently please." Her request.

I inserted my thing inside her while my hands gripping her waist. I can feel she's wet and hot inside.

"Love, you are so wet and hot." I whispered.

Jennie kept telling me how she loved the feeling when I'm inside her.

"Lisa, I can't imagine myself making love with someone else." Jennie confessed.

"Promise me you will only do this with me." I said.

She noded with a soft moan.

I laid her on the bean bag. I licked and kissed her from head to toe. Tied her wrists together with my belt. I pumped harder and faster. Oh, this is not intimate. I made her face the floor kneeling and fucked her from behind as I massage her boobs with a grip. She moaned as loud as she can.
I moaned as if there's no tomorrow.

I move her body facing to me as im about to cum.

"I love you." We both expressed I came inside her while she's dripping wet.

"Love, we forgot the condom." Jennie spoke while hugging me tightly while I'm is still inside her.

"Sorry Jen. I was carried away by our love making." I apologized.

She smiled and gave me the softest and passionate kiss I ever had in my entire life.
Ugh. This girl. She is one of a kind.