Part 1: SUNSHINE

Woke up at 7am. Lisa's excited for her Pre-Production meeting at 10am today for a TV Commercial of Louis Vuitton as a Film Director.

She appreciates the light coming in her room through the window as she thanked God for all the blessings he's been showering upon her.
Got off from bed, had shower and breakfast swiftly because she doesn't want to be late as usual.

She got in her Black 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California Spider. We can tell that she is in her success already that she can afford to buy her dream vintage car.

Jisoo calling

"Hello! Good morning Director L. We're on our way to pick you up. Maybe in an hour?" Jisoo, her Line Producer who arranges her shoot/meeting/editing schedules. All information for the director from other people must be handed to her first before it reaches Lisa.

"Oh, my! Jisoo, I am really sorry. I forgot to let you know that I'm bringing my own car. So, i think you must re-route now and see you there at 930am?" Lisa apologized to her.

"Okay, Director. Take care!" Jisoo responded.

"Ugh. Director Lisa is really crazy. You know, sometimes I wonder if she still needs my job, John. She always wants to be independent. Unlike other shitty Directors." Jisoo gladly talk to their company driver about Lisa.

"Oh, Well. Knowing Director L, she is really the most humble director I have worked with in my 25 years in the Film Industry. There was a time that she just booked Uber to go home when she noticed that I was really tired and she insisted that I should go home early. One great woman!" The driver proudly stated.

"What's new? But when it comes to work, she is very strict. Of course, "The Genius and In-demand, Director Lisa Manoban". Jisoo boasts her boss.

"That wonderful woman. I really hope that she finds her true love. She deserves to be loved truthfully." The old John's hopeful wish for Lisa.

"Hah! After her four year crazy relationship with that crazy girl Celine. And that super complicated situation with her "THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY JENNIE". And of course, being loveless since we finished college, I just wish she finds her happiness. So John, can you please say in your prayers that Jennie and Lisa can find their way to each other again?" Jisoo looks like she would trade all others away for Lisa's happiness.

"Yeah? Imagine that. A successful and beautiful woman who most of the boys and girls are drooling over yet has no lover." John's response.

They just both laughed hard inside the car.