Part 6: OVER HANGOVER (Flashback)

JENNIE

"Help me to be fine." Lisa's favor like a baby.

"I got this tingling sensation when she whispered those words to my ear. She's been my long time crush. God! If only she knows I have fantasies about her. How I give her a glimpse at school and touch myself at night thinking of her." Jennie's thoughts brought by that whisper.

"Lisa." I also whispered her name.

She looked at me so keen in the eyes like she wanted to attack me.

I'm right.

Lisa kissed me passionately that I can't breathe.
It lasted for a minute and she stopped.

"Jen, I'm sorry." Lisa apologized with sadness in her eyes but not too much regrets. Looks like she wants more but I wonder what stopped her.

"Hey. It's okay. I understand." Jennie's soft response.

"I think I have to go." Lisa shyly told me.

"Lisa, it's fine. Don't be shy. Just think of it as a kiss that might heal you a bit" Jennie comforted her as she cupped Lisa's face.

Their lips are still few inches apart. They can feel each other's breathing. Lisa could also feel Jennie's warm hands on her face.

"Jennie." Lisa moved her body and took off her thick longsleeve shirt as she stares at Jennie's eyes.

Lisa ripped my white buttoned blouse. The buttons scattered on the floor. She stood up and caressed my back and kissed me hard.

"Room." Lisa wants to do it in my room.

She followed me while she unbotton her jeans.
To my surprise, she pushed me in bed and unhooked my bra. I noticed a long bulge on the surface of her boxers. She removed my bra.
She started to kiss me from my forehead down to the tip of my nose. I can feel the air from her mouth going against my skin. Our eyes met. We can both sensed that we wanted to do it. She slowly stared on my lips. I can feel her hot saliva as her tongue licks the outline of my lips.

"Lisa, that's hot." I told her when she removed her tongue from my lips and went down to my neck.

"Jennie, your scent. It makes me feel so hot right now." Lisa seductively released those words from her mouth and it turned me on.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Yes and I want more of it." Lisa huskily answered.

She's looking at me now while touching my side boob gently. She's asking permission if she can touch it entirely. I nodded as an approval.

As she gently touches my right breast and licks my left nipple, I felt something down there rubbed on my love tunnel and it made me so wet. She did not stop rubbing it to me until she stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Can I taste you?" Lisa whispered to my ear.

"Fck. That's hot. Please." I answered without control. She is Lisa Manoban. I can't believe I'm having sex with my long time crush.

Lisa went down there and as like what she did to my lips, she licked my outer flesh gently. Oh god i didn't know it would make me so wet. I want her now inside me. She licked me with a tease by slowly letting her tongue dip inside. She keeps on teasing me by removing it. So i pulled her head so her tongue could reach my clit by now. Fck. The Lisa Manoban is eating me so good. I could not believe it.

She went up and look at me in the eyes.
"Jennie" she uttered my name with passion and it turned me on more!
She's on top of me now while caressing my thing down there with her finger. I moaned sweetly and he gave me a smile.
She is now gently rubbing my slit with a tease again.

"Lisa, I dont want this to end." I whispered.

"But you have to cum for us Jennie. You have to feel good.". Lisa whispered too.

She inserted a finger inside me and feels like I'm cumming already.

"Control. You're tight and hot inside." Lisa told me while she wets her lips.

Jeez. That plump lips of yours Lisa.

I'm loving the sensation down there. Her finger comes in and out gently. Until she whispered something to my ear while she replaced her finger with something hard from his center. She is rubbing it again.

"Can you feel me? Can you feel my hardness down there, Jennie?" Lisa in a soft voice staring straight at me. Our eyes have their own way of understanding.

"Oh yes. Will you let me touch it?"i asked

Lisa nods for approval.

I inserted my hand inside her boxers and to my surprise... no I'm not. I already know her having it. She's a public figure and it's not a secret anymore. She's getting hard, moaning as she felt my hot palm.

"So it's true." I said.

"A hundred and one percent." She answered.

I looked at her straight in the eye while bitting my lower lip.

"Aren't you scared you're in bed with a freak?" Lisa asked me with sadness in her eyes.

"I will be scared if you won't enter me down there." I assured her.

Lisa looked nervous auddenly. But I already knew it about her being an intersex.

"Hey. Lisa, i's okay. You are a piece of art for me. You will always be beautiful to me." I assured her again. Took the condom from my drawer. Peeled it using my teeth and I was the one who placed it on her. I could see a smile on her face.

"Looks like you're ready anytime." She chuckled when she discover I have a condom in my room.

"You think so?" I replied in a husky voice.

We can't delay this anymore. Both of us are feeling so hot already. I am so wet and she is hard.
I guided her as she entered me so she will feel that I'm okay with it.

"Slowly" I told her.
She nodded in response.

Lisa slowly inserted her thing inside me. We both closed our eyes form time to time to feel the sensation down there. Until we both feel like i had a cut inside. I bit my lips because of the pain.

She looked at me with worry.

"Yes, I am." I answered her silent question. And yes, I am a virgin.

Lisa is pumping gently while caressing my body.
She kissed me.

"Jennie, let me know, okay?" Lisa still thinks of me even we are having sex already.

She moves a lil bit faster.

"Go on til it does not hurt anymore." I replied smiling.

And faster until she hugged me so tight that it came to a point she lifted my back already from the bed. She supported my back as she thrust hard and fast. I can feel her digging deep in.

"Lisa, I'm coming. Mmmm" My nails were already pushed deeply on her back skin.

"Ahhh. Jennie! Im cumming as well. There. Ahhh." Lisa tightens her hug as support to my back.

Our bodies dropped in bed flatly. She's still on top of me and as well as her thing inside me.

I smiled while I fix her hair away from her face. She kissed me from my forehead down to my lips.

And we fell asleep together until morning came.