Part 40: Sunset Paradise

The most awaited sunset has come. Today's Lisa and Jennie's wedding. The couple wanted their dream wedding to happen. Just a simple and intimate wedding. They only allowed few people from the media and even requested everyone to not post their photos or videos today. Lisa said they must wait for the official photographers and videographers to finish the photos and videos first before the media released them.
Lisa also requested from some of her Director of Photography colleagues to document their wedding through Super 8 film video camera for a film type copy.

Everybody was waiting. It's not the typical wedding. They wanted it to be different but full of love.

(Instrumental of Can't Help Falling In Love plays)

The Minister walked in the aisle.
Civ walked next as the ring bearer. Their parents are next with candles.
Jisoo held the bible and Rosé walked elegantly holding the flowers.

Lisa took a deep breathe before walking forward

Lisa took a deep breathe before walking forward. As she walks, visitors are mezmerized with her looks. Lisa remembers everything. All that happened to them. How the world made it's own way to let their paths meet each other again.

Then here goes Jennie.

The moment she saw Lisa waiting for her, she cried.
She also saw Lisa from afar crying. She remebered how the they first met. The first time their eyes gazed to each other. Flashbacks of their hardships as a couple also appeared and how they overcome. She looked at Civ holding Lisa's hand. She thinks of how happy they will be in the future. "She is worth it." She whispered to herself.

As she reached near Lisa, she saw her crying. Lisa approached her and hugged her. Everybody heard Lisa singing "Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you." as she hugs Jennie tight and kissed her forehead.

As they faced the Minister, Lisa never let go of Jennie's hand.
The minister reminded them the meaning of marriage. The love they shared to each other. Their responsibilities to each other as a couple. Lisa can't stop crying in joy. They both pledged already and about to give their vows.
They are both seated facing each other.

This instrumental played again as they say their vows.

"Whew!" Lisa started with a deep breath. Jennie laughed at her. She took Jennie's hand and placed to her chest as she started to say her vow.
"My Love, you know how beautiful you are right now? Your eyes. The first time my eyes met those. I was really nervous. My heart pounded differently. My heartbeat, it thud inside and it felt so good, love. But we know that this heartbeat has failed us so many times. Because of fear and pride that I will not let to ruin us anymore. I thank you for not giving up. Deep in our hearts we knew you never gave up.
This is not a film. I am not your director here. But I will be your camera who watches you and sees the beauty in you every single day. Thank you for being the light that goes through the lens of my sight. You will always be my favorite subject, my morning view that reminds me the world is a better place with you, and you are my warmth as the night gets colder. You will always be my "definite" even the world is full of doubts. Jennie, I won't promise life would be easy, but I promise to be with you in every step of the way. Through good or bad. I will be your shoulder to cry on, a hand you can grip when you can't express your feelings and wife you can count on anytime. I promise to love you and Civ always. Always in my heart and mind."

Jennie was crying the whole time Lisa delivered her vows. She hugged her after her words.

Lisa wiped Jennie's tears. Hugged her and kissed her in the forehead.

"I did not say yet that you can kiss your bride already. Jennie's about to tell her vow to you too." The minister joked around. Lisa and everyone laughed softly but you can see in their eyes that they're crying in joy.

Jennie started the vow with F. Scott Fitzgerald's quote:
"There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice"

"I hope you can still remember the difference when we started breathing the same air than breathing alone. Even if we started with tears in your eyes, I still saw how meaningful you were not just only to me but to this world. That heart of yours who acted to be cold but in reality, it is as warm as my favorite choco milk. Warm and Sweet." Everybody laught but felt like crying because of Jennie's vow. Then she continued. "I never gave up because even from afar, I know deep in my heart too that you never gave up knowing and healing yourself. It was just an episode of our lives that nourished us to become whole separately until we become as one. And that's tonight. I love you Lisa. Everyday, I love you even more. You've given me the most precious gift I could ever have-- Civ. I will always be here, loving you unconditionally and supporting you for us to reach your dreams- our dreams. Thank you for bringing out the best in me everytime the world tells I can't. For hugging me and freeing my heart from all the pain and weight in this world. I promise to be part of your daily memory. Always, I love you always."

Lisa nearly sobbed. Jennie hugged her so tight and took her hand and placed to Jennie's face.

The Minister announced them as married couple and they may kiss each other now. Lisa kissed Jennie gently but with passion.

The ceremony has ended and they all proceeded to
the reception. Everyone danced and sang with Lisa and Jennie. Their family and friends gave them messages especially Lisa's sibling Lee and Lucia and their friends, Jisoo and Rosé.

After the wedding reception, Jennie and Lisa went to the hill top where they watched the cityscape when they were still dating.

They brought wine, lied down on the ground. Watching the stars and planning their future.

"Love, today Seoul's going to be a good night!" Jennie told Lisa.

"I know, that's why I brought you here. This is the best date with my wife so far!" Lisa said.

The couple gave each other never-ending kisses and hugs as they watched the starts shining so bright together.

Yes, it's true. F. Scott Fitzgerald was honest when he wrote "There are all kinds of love in this world, but never the same love twice" for The Great Gatsby.
It could be, we had our first love, our second love, our last love. Or you love all kinds of love.

But for Jennie, Lisa is her One Great Love.
And  for Lisa, Jennie is her love, always and always.

—————THE END—————
IG: @lvnalvnalvnaxx
🤍🤍🤍