Part 2: PRE-PROD

A dashing brown hair woman in black cropped top, ripped acid wash jeans and brown leather Palladium boots getf off a shining black vintage car and hands her key to the valet.

As she approaches WALVIN & Co. Advertising Agency, all eyes of both men and women inside the building darted a romance on her.

"Hi Lisa! Can we do a boomerang together for my instagram story? I'm a fan!" A 23-ish woman approached her.

"Oh yeah, sure!". She approves.

"Director LM is here, guys." Jisoo told their team from Moonwalker Prod consist of their Executive Producer, Production Manager, Director of Photography, Production Designer, Prod Assistants and apprentice.

Lisa is the owner of Moonwalker TVC Film Production Company. She built this when she came back to Seoul after her second course in New York Film Academy while she's working on some films too.

Before pursuing her passion in Directing, she was a famous celebrity and endorser worldwide especially in South Korea. She hated the fame so much. How she wished she never entered the industry as an actor. But she is happy now that finally she is a well-known visionary and sought after Director at a young age.

"Hi." She greeted her team sitting at the corner couch.

"No escape huh? Here's your Caramel Machiatto with soy." Jisoo teased Lisa for that fan encounter and handed her favorite coffee.

"Good morning, Director L". Her team also greeted her.

"Yeah. Thank you, Ji. Let's go to the meeting room?" Lisa asked them to be ready for the meeting now.

--------------------PRE-PROD MEETING--------------

"So glad to be having you, Director L! We are really thankful that you accepted this project and won the bid." Ali, the Head of Creatives of Walvin & Co. greeted Lisa and offers a hand shake.

"Well, I must say that I have the best Executive Producer right here."Lisa responded proudly.

"By the way, Director L. This is Mr. Lio Beaulieu. He is the Advertising Head of Louis Vuitton. "Ali introduced their client to Lisa.

"I'm so happy to meet you, Sir Beaulieu." Lisa extended her hand to the man.

"No, Director L. I am happier to meet the genius behind Gucci's ads and award-winning films. It's a previlege to work with you." Mr. Lio greeted Lisa and accpeted her hand shake.

Lisa just gave a soft smile. She's in between being shy and confident. Knowing her, she's very private and reserved when it comes to her emotions.

Lisa explained her storyboard to everyone. The Ad Agency and the client were obviously amazed of her outstanding vision as a director.

After her, Moonwalker's Production Designer and DOP discussed their design and camera/lighting presentation.

Again, the agency and the client applauded the team for such a creative treatment for the TV and billboard commercial.

"No doubt, Director L. As always, you never failed us." The Ad Agency creative man commended the team.

"As i said, I have the best team right here.". Lisa proudly uplifted her team.

"Oh, wait! I have been asking since our previous briefing meeting if who is our endorser for the shoot of LV? I'm just curious." Lisa asked as she takes her coffee.

Ali responded excitingly. "Oh! Sorry, Director L. We haven't told you yet. It is going to be the one and only Jennie Kim."

Lisa suddenly got goosebumps and spill just responded "Ok."

After the meeting at the Ad Agency, her team went straight to Mooowalker Productions building for a technical meeting. They team brainstormed in detail as they need to be sure that all their technical needs will be prepared as well as the cameras and prod design for their shoot from a week now. Each of them was really amazed how their Director Lisa thinks. Her vision. Her creativity.