Part 22: Hello, Seoul (flashback)

LISA

I arrived at Incheon International Airport at 6am. Went straight to my house to drop my luggage first. Also dropped by TK Jewellers to pick up the customized ring I ordered a few months ago. Yes, I have been planning to propose to her already. Took another flight to Jeju from Gimpo at 10am.

I just turned 23 today, it's my birthday. And I don't care because all I want now is to propose to Jennie.

Ms. Coo gave me the details of their whereabouts. I am excited to see Jennie. Too excited that I went all the way to Jeju. So their team is at the beach for a short video shoot for promotion of Skin.

When I arrived at the beach resort where they will film the short video, I hurriedly looked for Jennie. I found Ms. Coo.

"There you are, gorgeous." Ms. Coo welcomed me with a hug.

"Hello, Ms. Coo. Where's Jennie. How's your shoot?" I asked.

"It has not started yet. Director Hyun wants to shoot it during sunset. Jennie's at the shore with other celebrities. Go, find her." Ms. Coo told me with a sweet smile on her face.

As I walk to the shore, I found Jennie. I am near sighted so I can't see clearly but I know it's Jennie's back body figure . I placed my hand to my pocket while holding the ring box. All I thought she was alone, but when I came near, I saw another figure.

Luis is attempting to kiss her left cheek while cupping her face. I walked until I stood a few steps away from them.

"Happy birthday to me." I'm serious. My eyes are turning light red but I am resisting my tears and anger to come out. They both gave me a shocked expression.

"Love!" Jennie was surprised.

I turned my back from them and took a step, but I did not continue. I walked towards Jennie, ang gave her the box with a ring.

"I'm sorry for stopping your moment together. Have a happy life." I gave Jennie's ring to her and pulled Luis' shirt towards me. I couldn't think straight already. I am full of anger. Jennie touched my hand removing from Luis' polo. 

"Don't touch me." I told Jennie with serious but sad look on my face. My voice could tell I'm trembling in anger. 

I walked out and took a flight back to Seoul. I did not answer her calls. That girl. She did not even greet me this morning.

I did not stay home because I know Jennie won't stop wooing me. I will stay at a hotel for a few days til the premiere night. Drank in my room until I drop tonight. Letting sad thoughts consume me. I was not only cheated once by Celine before, remember how many times she put shit on my head while fucking other guys? I am reaching extreme anger. I don't want to talk to anybody. Even my parents that time.  I got a lot of texts and calls but never returned a response from any of them.

Messages from Jennie:

Love, it's not like that. Where are you? Stay there. I'll come to you.

Lisa, hear me out.

Love, it's not what you think. Let me see you. I can explain. I'm in Seoul now. See me at Ram's in Itaewon for dinner?

Love?

Love, I'm here at Ram's already.

And the last message I got from her that day before I slept:
Lisa, I am sorry. I know what you feel right now and I really apologize. Let me talk to you. Let me explain. I will tell you what really happened. Please Lisa? I am begging you. 

I did not respond still.

The producers are also calling me. They are asking me if I want to reschedule the premiere night. They heard what happened. 

What's new?! 

Everything that happens to me, the fucking world knows! God!

"No, be it tomorrow." Replied to Alex.

Everything reminded me how Celine cheated on me and fuck it is scaring me again. I cried until i fell asleep.

———————— Premiere Night————————

I arrived alone. Still not talking to Jennie up to now. Didn't care how I look.

I've heard from people Jennie and Luis arrived together. I also saw them with the producers and other casts at the photo booth area before you enter the cinema. I saw Jennie looking at me while I approach them. All eyes on me. I'm just wearing a serious face and for some time I give the cameras a short smile.

We are all gathered on the photo booth. Jennie stood beside me and held my arm for group's picture taking. The press are very noisy. We can no longer understand their questions. As the producer gave us a signal that it's time to get in the cinema, I removed my arm from Jennie's grip and walked alone inside.

Our seats are next to each other. But I removed my name and exchanged seats with Alex so I can't be beside her.

We finished the film and we received a standing ovation. They asked few questions to me about the film.

We all went to the hotel's ballroom venue for the thanksgiving party of our successfull premiere night.

Alex made me open the night with a speech. I thanked and congratulated all the people behind this film.

I fucking drank a lot. Jennie has been patient with me and guided my way throughout the party even if I am not talking to her. I am still mad.

Jennie brought me home as I was so fucking drunk.

JENNIE

When we arrived, I made Lisa a coffee so she could sober up. After she finished her cup, I wiped her while body in bed with a wet towel and changed her clothes. I then took a warm bath.

She's a bit sober now but I know she still feels dizzy. I went out of the bathroom. Looking at Lisa, I could feel her thoughts are wild and still with anger. But I can also feel that she still loves me.

She gazed at me and took my clothes off. She pulled my hand to her body.

"Love, it hurts." I sadly said as I feel her strong grip in my arm.

"Nothing hurts more than what you did." She angrily said. She  laid me in the bed. Caressed my body. I can feel her warmth.

I am not sure if we can continue to make love. Lisa is mad at me.

She put her finger inside me. Stroking at as fast as she could. Made me cum fast.

"We're not yet done." Lisa said

She spread my legs and inserted her thing and fucked me hard. I can't help but moan.

"Lisa, I'm near." I said.

"You think he's better than me, huh?" I was surprised and became anxious when she said that. I just did not answer back.

"Uhh. Jennie!" Lisa moaned my name so loud when she came inside me.

After we made love, she didn't talk to me. I hugged her to sleep so tight. I really wish we can talk about this tomorrow.