Part 8: She's My Yoko (Flashback)

"Hey L!" Jisoo was screaming her heart out to catch Lisa from afar.

Lisa just finished Theater Club's rehearsal as the Director. She heard Jisoo screaming her name along the hallway.

"Chu, I have been calling you, but got nothing in response." She told her.

"Sorry, buddy. You know. Rosé wants my hug most of the time." Jisoo so proud.

"Crazy couple." Lisa sighed.

Jisoo tapped Lisa's shoulder.

"Uhm. Hey. If you need someone to talk to, I'm just here. You know. Your Celine has been sending me messages. A lot, buddy! Even when I'm asleep. Just to help her win you back." Jisoo explained.

"Don't mind her. I'm done with us." Lisa answered with a sigh.

"Does it hurt?" Jisoo asked.

"Of course. It does hurt." Lisa answered with deep sigh again.

"But you know, life goes on. My senses are already wide awake. She cheated. So many fucking times. She looked for another person who can satisfy her." Lisa positively answered Jisoo.

"Satisfy her? With this? Isn't she satisfied yet?" Jisoo cupped Lisa's crutch down there jokingly.

"What the hell, Chu." Lisa laughed while moving Jisoo's hand away from her.

"Hahaha. Just kidding, bud. Hope you will be okay soon. Soon." Jisoo encouraged her friend positively!        

"Hey, would you like to have dinner tonight? Bring Rosé with you. "Silver Steak" at 9pm? Lisa asked.

"Silver Steak it is!" Jisoo replied.

Lisa headed to their University's Marketing department.

L: Hi Jen. Where are you now? 

J: L, here at Marketing Library.

What a swift reply from Jennie

Lisa went inside the library and looked for Jennie. But before that, he took a "Brand Marketing" book.  She saw Jennie from afar, reading and writing some notes.

"My heartbeat." Lisa talked to herself again. Smiled when she saw Jennie's angelique face. She is trying to control her chest. Undeniably, she felt this feeling whenever she sees or thinks of Jennie.

"Hi gorgeous! May I sit beside you?" Lisa whispered to Jennie as she handed the Brand Marketing book.

"You already are sitting beside me, crazy!" Jennie whispered back. She was surprised when Lisa handed that book to her.

"What's this?" Jennie asked.

"You better borrow that one and read it. I have read that already and it's really an interesting book. I actually learned a lot from it." Lisa shared.

"Oh, really. Okay. I will. No wonder I'm with a brainy right now." Jennie smiled as she tells Lisa.

"It's not like that. I mean, that book is such a masterpiece. It will help us figure out Brand senses." Lisa humbly expressed.

"Okay. Okay, beautiful. Hmm. Why are you here? Don't you have a class?" Jennie asked.

"Just finished our rehearsal. Advertising Class will be at three again. I'm here to pick you up for lunch. And by the way, also for dinner later atnine with my friend, Jisoo." Lisa said.