Chapter 30- Let Me Go

SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Zim's Base

2:23 am

Gir growled softly next to me, rolling into my side as my eyes slowly opened for what seemed like years. The stinging on my arm crossed my mind as I sat up, rubbing my face.

"Oh shit,," I heard someone yelp in another room. Gir jumped up as the lights flickered off, then back on after a good minute. I blinked a few times to get used to the bright light in the room, glancing around.

"Where am i..?" A small figure appeared in the doorway and i squinted to see who it was, "Zim..?" The small alien scampered in the room with me and couldn't even look me in the eyes as he took my arm, I ripped it out of his grasp, "Where am i?" I spat, getting mad that he wouldn't answer me.

"I.. I need you to cooperate Y/N," The alien said in a shaky voice, trying to put something in me.

"No! I need you to tell me what's going on!" I yelled out in fear and anger. My mind was filled with thoughts that I didn't want to believe, but some even seemed true.

Carefully, he pulled off his goggles, and looked me in the eyes, "I need you."

"For what?" I stopped myself, noticing his eyes were watery as he stepped back from me, "Why do you need me?" I asked him as he stopped himself in the doorway, but didn't reply, "How long have i been here?"

His bright pink eyes, that are now a dull purple, looked up at me, and he sighed, "I'm sorry." He said in a low whisper.

"What..? What do you mean," My voice got soft as I pushed off the blankets. Realizing i was tied to the end of the bed, i shook my head to rid the itch on my face as i went to unstrap myself, but it wasn't working, "What is all this?"

"Calm down and everything will be.. Ok." Zim's voice was all shaky and weak, that wasn't like him.

"Please," My eyes got watery as i looked up at him as i angrily tried to let myself, "Please let me go."

"I can't," He said, running his hand through his hair, "I can't just let you go Y/N"

"Just please! I have a fucking family, theyre probably looking for me. I need to get out of here!" I yelled in anger, tears streaming down my hot face as the small alien just looked at me. I wiped my tears and sniffled pulling the blanket around my body, "Oh wait, you don't have a family," I fell on my bed and Gir pouted to me as he wriggled in the heap of blankets.

I heard a faint sniffle as the door closed, I needed to get out of here.