Chapter 31- Gir

I laid awake in the bed I've been trapped in for who knows how long I thought about how DIb would be suffering so much without me, even Gaz. Dib was right, i should'nt've befriended the crazy alien that lived a few blocks from us on the end of the cul-de-sac with gnomes decorating the long eerie front yard. I should'nt've walked to the front steps of the home with a bathroom sign hanging crookedly on the door, getting greeted by oddly dressed robots and a bright green energetic dog. Even if 12 year old me did get curious about the cute little alien with crazy ideas to destroy my twin brother, i should've just listened to what he said he'd do to my brother.

I should've paid more attention.

The big black door creaked open and I looked up to see a little grey and blue antennae bouncing towards me. I tried to wipe my tears before the small little robot noticed, but I was too late.

He pouted as I helped him up the bed, "Are you ok?" He asked me as he placed a plate stacked with biscuits.

"Yeah i'm fine Gir don't worry about me." I exhaled a shaky breath as I took one of his biscuits he brought for me.

"I'm sorry that master won't let me let you out," Gir pouted as I took a bite of the food.

I immediately got hit with the strong taste of soap, but didn't mind, I've eaten bubbles before, "I just want to make sure Dibs ok,," I said in a low whisper as he rested his head on my arm, "And it's not your fault baby."

"You're on tv!" He smiled in remembrance.

"I am??" I tilted my head in confusion as he pulled out a tv from the top of his head.

"Look!" He switched the station and it replayed an ad he saw.

I kid you not, i felt tears start forming as i watched my dad legit tell the whole world that i've been missing, and almost dissapeared out of existance when he said a fucking month, "Jesus christ." I muttered as Gir looked up to me.

"WHat?"

"I've been here too long, who knows how crazy my brother is.." My eyes went wide, "What if we aren't on earth.."

"No i went to get food yesterday." Gir stuck out his tongue and i let out a little sigh of relief, i'm still nearby. I'm still alive, and he's still looking for me.