Chapter 17: New member

"what?? " I asked his subordinates who are smirking at me. I raised my eyebrow at them until one of them answered me. "did you two called each other king and queen? " the subordinate asked me. I looked at her then suddenly Kokichi came in, bursting in with two panta bottles in hand. "nishishi~! You guys talking to your female leader? " he said, walking up to me and giving me one panta, as I was taking a sip I suddenly realized the word he said. I spit the juice all over the floor "f-female leader!? " I asked, I wiped my mouth as I heard Kokichi laughed. "clean the mess! " he ordered his subordinates. "yeah! Since your my childhood friend that became my girlfriend! " he said proudly, I giggled a bit as I stood up. "fine, just because you want me to! " I said with a smile, I heard him saying yay. "woohoo!! Welcome to DICE!! " his fellow subordinates cheered and shout.

"so what's our celebration? " one of the members asked him, Kokichi thought of it for a while until his light bulb dinged. "let's create some chaos around town! And let miss and mister detective chase us! " he said and his members cheered and the room was full of excitement. "but wait... Wouldn't that get us into trouble? " "nope! Remember we do harmless pranks on people and create chaos meaning fun!! No killing intended! " he said as he gave me my own cape and hat with a masquerade mask that can suit the costume well. "might wanna change into this" Kokichi gave me one of their matching clothes, I nodded and I was escorted to the changing room and change.

Kokichi's POV

New member in the organization ~!!! I love it!! Making her their second in command is also great!! I said in my mind as I waited for Y/N to finish changing, I mean the clothes are a little complicated just by the looks of the clothing. "so Ouma, you have her now? " one of them asked, I suddenly blushed. "why is the leader blushing~?" one of them teased now. Tease and comments filled the room, while me I was sitting in my throne, my arms covering my tomato face, until I spoke. "alright!! You got me!! " I shouted so the commotion stop. I heard 'aws' filling the room this time. "no wonder why you called her your queen~!" they teased, I giggled while my face is still red as a tomato.

"I'm done!! " a shout was heard from the other side, making me pay attention to the door, the door flew open to see Y/N in the DICE uniform, and the same cape and hat with her, on her hand she's holding the mask that I gave her. "what do you think? " she asked as she walked up to the table. My subordinates looked at me, I rolled my eyes at them and looked at Y/N. "you look amazing!! " I said. "really? " "duh! Now cmon!! " I quickly said as I grabbed her wrist and all of us ran outside.

[few minutes later ]
Y/N's POV

"wanna start at the orphanage? " he asked me and I nodded. "wait... Does Harukawa-san live here? " I suddenly realized, I knew this because Saihara-kun's lab was filled with files of each and every ultimate students, from where they were until from how they got. "yeah! Ok so here's the prank.. " we huddle up with Kokichi in a circle, discussing his ideal prank. Once done we snuck inside, not making any noise to alert the orphans, care takers, or Harukawa-san either.

One of them are at the power room, the others are now in position with Halloween effigies, me and Kokichi are their signal. Kokichi signalled the guy in the power room to shut down the power, once out we heard a few kids screaming, yelling, crying, and panicking. He closed the door and locked it so the care takers won't ruin our fun, Kokichi also pick pocketed each care taker's keys, he taught me how too. Then I signalled the others to set the effigies, once done, more crying and screaming was heard. Me and Kokichi giggled as we took our places.

Not only were here to prank, we're also here to steal money. "um Kokichi you sure this is fine? " I asked as I got some and placed it in the bag. "of course! You'll get used to this! " he said as we're done and got out. "Thanks for watching our show!!! " all of us shouted as the power went back on and all of us dashed out of the orphanage.

Somehow we were splited, only me and Kokichi are together, his subordinates were gone. "where are they!? " I asked as we kept running. "crap... Probably went back to the base!! " Kokichi answered, I sighed as we run around causing chaos while getting chased. "Ouma! Stop now! " someone shouted from behind, it was Saihara and Kirigiri. "nuh uhhhh!!! Sorry miss and mister detectives!! " Kokichi shouted as he threw something at them, we took a quick turn and catch our breath. "what did you threw at them Kokichi? " I asked, he had his signature grin again. "oh a smoke bomb! " he said happily, I giggled. "should've used our method.." I said, Kokichi looked at me shocked. "shit! Your right! This is your welcoming party after all! Maybe once we get them to chase us again, Nishishi~!" Kokichi cheered me on, I giggled. After our little break, we ran towards the party that was happening outside right at the field.

"ooh~ look! It's Mioda's party! " Kokichi pointed out, I looked and saw Mioda, enjoying the party while entertaining the people who are part. "let's crash it! " "you sure? " "didn't we crash a few parties before?? " Kokichi looked at me, I can't seem to remember but then...

~~~

"this party is not fun... " Ouma said as he took a sip of the grape juice that the party girl prepared. "plus why are we even here? Does she hate us or something...? " Ouma commented, I also knew that "I know... And it's just like a prom for highschool or whatever " I said, he nodded in agreement as we see some boys dancing with her in the middle of the room. I felt a tap on my shoulder "why don't we wreck the party..? " Ouma suggested. "but that's insane! " "not unless they don't know who did it~!" Ouma said, I sighed I mean it is fun but risky. "fine, what's your plan... "

+-+-+

It was Ouma's turn to dance with the girl in the middle of the room, he looked at me to signal my cue. I stand next to the chocolate fountain, and luckily there's someone in front of me, without suspicion, I tipped the fountain over and splashed right at the girl, and a little on Ouma, I reacted quickly and got out of my place. "y-you alright!? " I asked as I help them both up. The girl was crying while Ouma left.

I followed him.

~~~

I looked at Kokichi with a smirk, he knew that I remember. "game on.. "

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 18: party crasher and sleepover

°•words: 1197•°