Chapter 34: evidence and proof

I was just in my room, thinking of some way on how ill be able to get proof that Amami was behind Y/N's disappearance, where to find some...

I was interrupted by loud noises outside my room, i peeked out and saw that all of my subordiates were in a chaos into helping me, I chuckled and went back thinking.

[Y/N's POV]

"Let me fucking watch..!" I shouted at Amami as he kept on just trying to get my attention, so disrespectful, i was watching Kakeguri and he kept on just doing whatever he wants to me. "Cmon Y/N~ you should pay more attention to me rather than that silly Anime..." he said as he kissed along my neck, i squeaked.

"Dont call a-anime silly..! It-its fun..." i said, trying not to submit to him so easily. Amami stopped and looked at me, "so disrespectful.." was all that he said then roughly kissed Y/N on the lips

[3rd Person POV]

While the avocado and talentless lady are at the room (probably getting f*cked again-), Amami's sisters were just downstairs, the second oldest among the siblinghood was cooking, the 3rd and 4th oldest were playing in their phone, the 5th, 6th, and 7th were just talking on the table while doing homework, the 8th and 9th were helping the 10th sister with her homework, and the last 2, the 11th and 12th, or the youngest were playing boardgames.

"Guys... didnt you notice big bro was just in his room most of the time?" The 5th sister asked, everyone looked at her and nodded. "Maybe busy with school.." the 3rd oldest said, then the sisters shrugged it and just continued on what they were originally doing.

~•~•~•~

L/N's friends are all gathered in the park right after school, Iruma, Tanaka, Yuki and Komaeda decided to join them, Saihara on the other hand wasnt there, he's working alongside with Kirigiri to find L/N. "So... what are we supposed to do here..?" Sonia asked, thats when Akamatsu stood up. "Were going to help with the investigating... we cant just stand here and do nothing!" Akamatsu said to everyone. "L/N is our friend and she's in danger, we have to help! Its not only for her sake, but for Ouma's sake as well!" Akamatsu spoke with such courage and encouragement. "Hm... seems this Akamatsu has a point..." Tanaka said, "she's right... Ouma is probably worried about her too, afterall, they are in relationship... lets hope we could fjnd her..." Komaeda spoke, everyone nodded.

"I would agree, as Ouma as my first friend, i wanna help as much as i can.." Yuki then said. "Then what the hell are we doing here! Lets go and fucking investigate!" Iruma said and everyone did what they will now do.

~•~•~•~

"What if they found out man.." Owada said, Momota and the others are at the dark alleyway talking to one another. "Hopefully Amami can put up that facade of his... the school and the detectives Are now trying to find her..." Harukawa taunted as she rolled her eyes. "It wont dammit, i can assure you.." Momota growled At his girlfriend.

~•~•~•~

"So in order to find who took L/N or where she disappeared into, did anybody saw her with someone else?" Akamatsu said, everyone started to think. "I remember every recess and lunch.. L/N is with someone..." Komeada reported, "and who is this suspicious someone Komaeda?" Tanaka asked the ultimate lucky student. "Amami.." he said, that name rang into everyone's mind. "Thats plain suspicious... i mean we did warn L/N about Amami.." Shirogane said, the others agreed. "Maybe he threatened L/N..." Kiibo said as he kept on thinking of any other possible encounters.

"Thats one way but L/N wouldnt let that slide easily.." Hinata said. "Does anyone else have any possible evidence..?" Akamatsu said, Iruma shot out of Kiibo's back and went up to Akamatsu, "if your finding evidence then me and Kiibo has some for ya!" Iruma bickered, Kiibo tried to ignore it. "Okay then... what is it?" The ultimate pianist asked the ultimate inventor. "Well since Nagihoe Komaeda brought up Rantahoe Amami... might be best for this gorgeous girl genius to give a piece of evidence..." Iruma said as she went up to Kiibo and sat beside him.