Chapter 12: private journal

As I was looking outside, not even paying attention in class, I was muttering about my journal, what's more is that Ouma wasn't here now, I think he's skipping classes. "say where's Mr. Ouma!? " Monokid shouted at us, that's when everyone's heads were turned to me and Ouma's seat. I just stared outside the window. "hey L/N... You know where he is? " Hoshi asked me, I nodded a no. I stood up. "sir mind if I use a hall pass? " I asked, he nodded and I went out.

As I was walking down the halls, I saw Naegi with Kirigiri, they noticed me. I put my hood on and walked in a fast speed and went inside in one of the stalls in the girls bathroom. I sat on the toilet cover and curled myself. I kept thinking about my journal. That's when I heard a knock on the stall door.

"L/N... Your there? " a voice called out, it was Kirigiri. I stood up and opened the door. "what are you doing? Should you be in class? And why are your eyes watering? " she asked me with different questions. I wiped my tears away. "ah no, I just took a pass, and I'm finding Ouma... " I said, she nodded. "you sure? It seems that your crying... " she said as she wiped a few of my tears away with her gloves. "no it's fine, really... " I said smiling. I heard Kirigiri sighed. "if you want I can help you find him... " she offered, it's not harmful so I took her offer and both of us went outside of the restroom and searched for Ouma.

We're both walking on the third floor hallways and still no sign of him. Where could he be? Kirigiri checked the third floor library and still wasn't there. I sighed. "hey L/N..." Kirigiri called out, I looked at her. "do you by any chance know we're he'll be? Your his friend right? " she asked as we both continued walking. "I don't know... Maybe he's in the blossom tree outside towards the track and field... " I said, she nodded and grabbed my wrist. Maybe we're going to the tree...

As we arrived, we checked and... No sign. I sighed and Kirigiri was focused like its some kind of murder investigation. "let's go... I think I know where he'll be..." she said as she tugged me towards to one building. It's really unfamiliar to me. "what part of the school is this? " I asked as she pulled me inside the building with her. she stopped and let go of me. "this is where all of the ultimate labs are built, it's given to us and we're allowed to use it 24/7 but not during class hours... " she said as we walked along the halls. It's like an abandoned school building but some rooms were closed meaning it's for an ultimate.

I'm kinda jealous for Ouma, he has an ultimate lab. We walked upstairs to the thirds floor. "this floor is for your class, find his lab here... " she said as she turned her back to me. "I have to get to class... " she said and suddenly she disappeared. I was scared but I had to find him.

I started opening the first closed room. It was Sonia's research lab. It's fitting for a princess like her. I closed her lab and went to the next one.

Owada's lab...

Celeste's lab...

Saonji's lab...

Saihara's lab... Kinda like its style

Komaeda's lab...

Nanami's lab...

Tojo's lab...

Hoshi's lab...

Kuwata's lab...

Yonaga's lab...

Chabashira's lab...

Yumeno's lab...

And only me and Hinata doesn't have one since we came here with no ultimate at all... I sighed deeply and saw another closed door... This must be Ouma's... I breathed in and slowly opened the door...

In his lab is like his lair. A throne for him with the name of his group DICE, some pranking stuff and etc. A car and a flying helicopter too. I was amazed on how his research lab looks like, due to my curiosity I checked around. There's also a book that seems to have the school's logo on it. I flipped through the pages until my eye caught up in one history.

The most tragic event in history of mankind....

I flipped to the another page...

It happened a long time ago before hope's peak academy for gifted juveniles was named. On that day, the event was happening.

The person who was responsible for this chaos was the ultimate despair, Junko Enoshima from the 78th class. As the tragic happens, Jin Kirigiri the founder of hope's peak, decided to keep the 78th class safe by locking them up in school.

History said that the tragic manage to spread as the 77th class, or known as the remnants of despair took down the world's population by despair.

At that time, the remaining 78th class survived the event that brutally happened, and was joined in with the future foundation to bring back hope.

After they managed to bring the 77th class back, they were sent to jabberwock island and the remaining 78th class took charge of building the school once again.

"that's brutal... How come... I survived that event... It's like I don't remember anything... " I said to myself as I saw some pictures of the event and the pictures of the 77th class... My eyes widened when I looked at their faces...

Komaeda... Soinji... Mioda... Tsumiki... Souda... Tanaka... Sonia... Owari... Nidai... Koizumi... Pekoyama... Kuzuriyu... Hanamura... Togami?... And Hinata or... Izuru Kamakura?

I flipped another page...

The ultimate academy for gifted juveniles...

After the tragedy that happened, another tragedy hit. Meteorites hit the city, and it was somehow brings up a disease to people. At that time, the government decided to bring the 16 selected ultimate students away from here. They refused to and they hide their talents and lived their lives as ordinary highschool students. That's when the gofer project and the ultimate hunt began. Due to that, the government decided to mask their identity by faking their deaths.

As the world was about to be destroyed, the 16 students were brought into a spaceship and took them away as they are humanity's last hope. Sometime later something happened...

As I was reading I saw pictures... And, Ouma was here too!? I looked at it again...

Saihara... Akamatsu... Amami... Tojo... Hoshi... Yonaga... Chabashira... Shinguji... Gonta... Iruma... Momota... Harukawa... Keebo... Yumeno... Shirogane... Ouma...

"looks like you found it... " a voice called out. I jumped and saw a figure on the throne. It was Ouma. "yeah... You can't believe it too right? " he said as he walked down and grabbed the book from my hands. "how come I can't remember any of those...? If those tragedies happened then how come I can't recall? " I asked. "well I don't know either, I can't put my head together for that Nishishi! " he said, I think he's lying. "a-anyways Ouma, we should get going to class, Mr. Monosuke is mad... " I said, that's when I saw a gleeful grin on his face. "nah! I wanna skip! You should too L/N-chan~! " he convinced as he was shaking me, I thought about it and I don't think it can hurt I mean class is pretty boring now. "fine, fine, I'll skip..." I said sarcastically.

As I looked around a little bit more, I remember I have to ask Ouma something. "hey Ouma-kun? " I said, he turn his head. "do you know where my journal disappear to? " I asked.

Kokichi's POV

She asked me about her journal! Crap! Think think!! Pick up a lie!! "oh sorry I don't remember " I said, she looked down and sighed deeply. I patted her back. "it's fine L/N-chan! Once we find this meddling thief I'll make sure that person will be gone!!" I said bravely, L/N laughed at me as both of us were walking along the third floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13: Hope's peak history

°•words: 1337•°

A/N: I know I know, I added those stuff idk what came to my mind to type that but yeah don't worry, this is gonna make a little bit of sense I think •>•