Chapter 19: free weekend

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

*BEEP!*

"shut up!!" i shouted as i threw my pillow at the sound of the alarm, without knowing... "ow!" someone shouted. i shot up hearing it, i turned to the sound, i gasp. "k-kokichi!! im sorry!" i said as i stood, apparently i hit kokichi with my pillow right at his face because of the alarm that he's holding. "nishishi, its alright Y/N~ i know you didnt mean it~" he said as he handed me my pillow back, i got it back and packed my sleeping bag and placed it on the side. i decided to wear the DICE uniform since kokichi is also wearing it. we went to the dining room, seeing his subordinates cooking and preparing food. "nishishi~ mooorning everyone!! whats for breakfast!" kokichi asked as we made it to our seat, he's sitting in the middle and i sat next to him, you know like how it goes in the castle. 

"is it alright if its sushi with sesame rice?" one of his subordinates said, he nodded as i stood up going to the fridge, checking if theres anything to drink, just some grape panta and cold water, i sighed and poured some water on my glass and walked over to the counter where theres some fruits there. i got one lemon and got the knife, slicing it into pieces, i placed one lemon slice inside and got a spoon and stirred it. then i put it on the sink and got my glass and went back to my seat, drinking the lemon water. "seriously?" i heard kokichi questioning me, i looked at him as i pulled out a grape panta and gave it to him. "your favorite" i said, he got it. "nishishi thanks!" he said.

food arrived and all of us ate. afterwards, me and kokichi decided to take a walk around town. "kokichi... shouldnt we change clothes i mean its not that cold outside and this is a little hot.." i said, kokichi sighed and we decided to change. 

im wearing a white crop top and maong pants, with black belt and weared different bracelets and a side bag, i decided to wear my black short boots and wear a choker with a heart tag on it. i tied my hair with a checkered hairtie and i applied clips too. "nishishi done changing!" kokichi shouted as he went in the room, hes wearing a white shirt that pants, wearing a checkered belt and theres chains too. he has a black jacket, tied around his waist and wearing checkered short gloves. "i look nice huh? nishishi~ you too!" kokichi complimented, i blushed. "yeah, yeah, lets go now!" i said as i pulled him by his wrist and ran all the way to the door.

we made it out the woods and i saw another beautiful day in the town. "glad to be walking around here with you kokichi!" i said as we walk along the streets. "yeah me too, mostly i go by myself" kokichi said, i nodded which is true, i go outside by own because i dont have that much friends, but now im with kokichi, we can hang out outside mostly everyday. 

we came across the museum, me and kokichi went inside and found some interesting stuff like dinasour bones, ancient stuff, mummy tombs, and other stuff. we came across one room that i never seen yet, of course i dont go around at the museum before, we looked inside and as i look around, i read some stuff. "a thousand blows? byebye ouchies? strand of agony? what are these..?" i asked kokichi. "well i know for one the strand of agony is tojo's execution" he said, thats when i froze. "well duh because this is the Danganronpa killing game exhibit" a voice called out, both of us turned to see shirogane-san standing at the door. "i put this exhibit.. just for the sake of the game, after saihara-kun ended it.." shirogane said said she showed us around. "so im here too? im now famous! nishishi" he said, i giggled as we looked around.

shirogane-san told us about the game, the execution, the chracters, and most importantly is junko enoshima and mukuro ikusaba, the despair sisters. we bid shirogane a byebye as we exited the museum. the next place we went is a game arcade. "bet ill beat you!" kokichi said as he ran inside, i ran after him "not if i beat you a lot!!" i said to him as we got the coins and played one game, a shooting game.