Chapter 101

🍍🍍🍍 (Mature Content Warning) 🍍🍍🍍

The hour-long limo ride to Kongpob's private villa was very quiet, probably too quiet. Six people were seated inside the limo in a U-shape. Kongpob and Arthit sat at the end, and Nina with Warin sat across from Luke and Jeep. There were five sets of eyes wide awake, and one pair shut dreaming away.

Arthit who had originally been sitting up straight next to Kongpob had gradually tilted in an awkward position as he fell asleep. Their early flight, plus his nerves had kept him up for most of the night before. But his tiredness has finally caught up with him. In the confines of the dark tinted vehicle that was playing soft elevator music lulled him into an undeniable slumber. He tried to keep his eyes open. He kept rubbing his eyes to keep them from shutting, but ten minutes into the ride, he had lost his battle.

Kongpob saw how hard Arthit was fighting to stay awake. Watching Arthit nod off has become one of his favorite things. Arthit looked cute like an innocent child when he's sleepy. Arthit does it quite often on their lazy weekends when they stayed home. Seeing how uncomfortable Arthit looked, Kongpob shifted closer to Arthit, and guided Arthit's head to rest on his shoulder. He used his hand to cup Arthit's chin to close the small gap in his mouth just in case he drooled. He wouldn't want his kitten to feel embarrassed later on. However, he has a feeling that will be unavoidable given the situation.

~~~

Warin looked at the two men curiously. Kongpob was on his phone with his left shoulder slightly tilted to accommodate the sleeping man. Their behavior has him drawing endless amounts of questions in his head. He has only met Kongpob a couple of times in the past, and was officially introduced once at a Ruangroj function. They have attended the same events a few times, and from what he can remember, Kongpob always had a female date. Some were even well known models and actresses. Isn't he dating that famous model turned designer Davika? At least that is the rumor he has heard. He tried to resist from looking, but his curiosity kept peaking. His curious eyes kept stealing glances to the two men.

Nina noticed that Warin was paying a bit too much attention to Kongpob and Arthit. Since Kongpob and Arthit didn't exactly introduce themselves as a couple in the morning, she doesn't know if she should be concerned or not. She doesn't know Warin enough to know what he thinks of same gender relationships. She hopes he's not a homophobe, and he better not say anything derogatory about her Kongpob or Arthit. Because she has six inch heels, and she's not afraid to nail an eyeball or two with them. But right she has no reason to believe that Warin is such a close-minded person. In the spirit of trying to have a good time, she draws his attention back to her.

Nina pushed her hair to the side, and placed her hand on top of Warin's to get his attention. "Hey, do you believe in ghosts?"

Warin turned to Nina, and looked at her hand on top of his. He wanted to grab a hold of it, but Nina took it back before he could. But he is still happy that she made the little gesture. Nina is like a dream come true to him. She's gorgeous, sexy, and the most important part is she's a Ruangroj. He's willing to pull out all the stops for her.

"Oh, I'm not sure if there's really ghosts or not. Anything is possible. There was a rumor of a ghost in my high school's swimming pool. Rumor has it that a long time ago, a kid lost a swimming competition. His lost caused him to lose his scholarship, so he chained a weight on himself, and jumped in the deep end. Some people claim to have seen his body in the pool, some say he pulls their legs when they're swimming, and some say they see water splashing even when no one is in the pool. We were all quite nervous during swimming lessons. But luckily, I've never seen him."