Chapter 102

"Stay still. Let me fix your collar. The button is too tight." Kongpob tucked the back of Arthit's collar underneath the jacket properly so it's not crooked. Their suits are different, yet they matched. It's not the traditional black tuxedo that he had expected Davika to design for them. She says she wanted them to stand out from the crowd, and the sea of tuxedos. So here they are wearing matching maroon colored suits. His boyfriend hasn't stopped fidgeting all morning. He has said all he can think of to calm him down, but nothing has really worked. Anytime he wasn't looking, Arthit would start biting his nails, or worse, run his hands through his already styled hair.

Arthit hadn't touched his breakfast at all this morning, so Kongpob has been feeding him bites here and there while they were getting ready. He didn't want Arthit to run on an empty stomach. Who knows how long the commencement ceremony will be before they have their first meal at the event? The actual wedding ceremony will not even take place until the evening. These events are always long and draining. It would be awful to be nervous and hungry.

"Who is the Tycoon Chaiyut marrying this time anyway? Do you know?" Arthit asked. All the news about the great celebration has only stated that Tycoon Chaiyut was getting married for the third time. But with whom he is getting married to has yet to be announced.

"Actually, I don't know either. The invitation did not say. It's all very secretive. But we will know in a couple of hours." Kongpob said without giving it too much thought. He didn't care one way or another.

"Kongpob, do you know everyone there? I mean besides the few of us." Arthit asked, looking at his boyfriend's handsome face. Kongpob is calm and collected as always. How he does it, Arthit will never understand. Both their worlds are about to be turned upside down. Yet, he is the only one sweating down to his balls.

"Of course not. That's simply impossible. There's going to be thousands of people there. Aside from invited guests, there's also the paparazzi. I'm acquainted with many people due to business and political ties, but very few at a personal level. I can probably recognize many due to common events, but I probably can't put a name to more than a handful of people. So, don't leave me alone by myself. I'll get bored and lonely." Kongpob said the last bit to make Arthit smile. He wants Arthit to know they are in this together all the way.

"Kongpob, you look so handsome today." Arthit looked up through his lashes. Kongpob was fixing his vest underneath the jacket.

"As opposed to all the other days?" Kongpob smiled, and took a step back to assess his handiwork. Arthit looked good. Very good. Now, only if he would stop fidgeting, and hold his head up high.

"No. You're handsome everyday, but you're extra handsome today." Arthit took a step closer to Kongpob. He wanted to kiss his boyfriend.

Kongpob placed his hands on Arthit's chest, and stopped him from getting closer. He knew that look, and it's Arthit's way of distraction and avoidance. If he let Arthit have his way, they'll ruin their clothes, and be naked rolling in bed again. Over the course of their relationship, he has realized that Arthit used sex to avoid anything serious. Like whenever he brought up Arthit's father, or his brother, or any touchy subject. Only after sex, he is ready to talk. Arthit also wanted sex whenever he was nervous. Kongpob is usually more than happy to comply, but right now is not the time.

"We have to get going. Now, behave." Kongpob kissed Arthit's forehead, and smiled looking at Arthit's pouting face. How is a grown man so cute? Kongpob wondered.

~~~~~~

Luke stepped out of the pool after finishing his twentieth lap. Water dripping all over his body, pooling in a puddle at his feet. The sunlight bounced off his golden skin, and his defined muscles were visible with his every flex. He had gone for his early morning run along the beach alone since Kongpob confirmed that he would be staying in the villa. Then after his run, he took a dip in the beautiful pool.