Chapter 20

Arthit's POV

Kongpob: Arthit, what do you think?

Arthit: Huh?

Kongpob: What do you think?

Kongpob turns to me smiling, and as I look at him Davika snakes her arms around him, giving him a back hug.

Kongpob: You're going to wrinkle this.

Davika: I haven't seen you for so long.

Kongpob: I have been busy, and you have been busy too with the new season ahead. Right?

Davika let's go of Kongpob, and tries to straighten his outfit from the back. While Kongpob is looking at me again expecting me to answer his previous question.

Arthit: They all look good on you. They compliment your body structure, and the colors are perfect for your tanned skin tone.

He gives me a bright smile looking directly at me tilting his head slightly stretching his long exposed neck. He looks impossibly young in his oversized white top. Nothing like the serious businessman that he portrays from Monday to Friday. I have this urge to go hug him, and comfort him even though he is currently smiling. I'm not even sure if I want to comfort him or myself actually.

Davika suddenly sits on the armrest of the chair I'm in. She leans closer to me with her arms crossed, while her stares are directed in Kongpob's direction.

Davika: He looks good doesn't he? He is the center of my focus for this line.

Arthit: Yes, they look really good on him.

Davika turns to me.

Davika: I would imagine you to look really good in a lot of things with your complexion and features too, but you would not have the same effect. Your features soften the edge to anything you wear. Where as he gives the edge to everything he touches.

Arthit: Okay, I guess you're right. I don't know much about fashion, but your designs are unique.

Davika: Thank you.

Davika gets up, and walks back towards Kongpob.

Davika: I think 2, 3, and 7 looks best. Put 2 back on, and Cynthia will bring the other two outfits downstairs for the photoshoot. I will meet you downstairs in 10 minutes.

Kongpob nods as he starts unzipping the hoodie he was just wearing. Davika runs her hand from Kongpob's neck down to his waist, lightly tugging his belt with a playful smile on her face. Doing exactly what I wanted to do. Kongpob just stays still until she lets go.

She turns around, and walks away to talk to her assistant that I assume is Cynthia. Kongpob didn't give her much reaction, but also didn't reject her blatant advances. There's definitely something between them, but their interaction is odd.

Kongpob: Arthit, let's go downstairs and get this over with. I'm getting hungry again.

Kongpob walks up to me, and throws his arm around my neck half dragging me towards the elevator. His musky scented cologne fills my senses. I look up close to his profile that is right next to me. He is very handsome, and he has so many different smiles. But most of them doesn't reach his eyes.

Arthit, don't let your heart stir as it's only destined for a heartbreak with this man. He will never want you the same way. Keep cool. He is just a very good friend.

We went downstairs, and it took another 45 minutes before Kongpob was done with his photoshoot. He posed really well, so this is probably something he does quite frequently. Davika was there the whole time fixing his hair, makeup, accessories, or straightening his clothes.