Chapter 49

⚠️⚠️(Mature Content Warning)⚠️⚠️

~~~~~~

Kongpob's POV

"Oh fuck! Harder....ah...."

Fine. You want harder. I'll give you harder.

"Ugh....ah....gah....fuck you're tight."

"Mmm....ah...."

I wrapped my arms around him tightly pulling his back against my chest. I bite down on the crook of his neck, and thrusted up him hard again and again.

"Ahhh....god...yes."

Arthit moans, and shoots his load on my office's floor to ceiling window on the 36th floor looking out to the sea of lights of the Bangkok skyline. Both his hands splayed against the window keeping himself from leaning on the cold surface of it.

I thrusted faster chasing my own euphoric release after him. He clenched his muscles around me like he wanted to keep every drop of me.

"Ahh....Fuck! Arthit.... I'm coming." Burying myself deeper, with an ecstatic shiver coursing through me, I burst inside him, giving him my all. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and he reached his hand back caressing my cheek. I stayed still for a moment like this, just holding him.

I looked up to see him staring out the window while I'm still in him

I looked up to see him staring out the window while I'm still in him. We are both slightly sweaty and musky. I kissed him where I had bit him.

"Nice view." He said.

"I like what's in front of me better." I nuzzled behind his ear and neck.

"So shameless." He chuckled.

"There's no shame in appreciating my boyfriend's body."

Smiling, he kissed me letting me know that he liked that. I slowly pulled out, and we cleaned up to head home. Thak and Luke are waiting after all.

Arthit and I have gotten quite comfortable with each other over the past few days of dating. I'm slowly discovering more and more about him. He is not shy at all when it comes to sex. He likes it rough, and he is insatiable. He has become part of my daily workout. Not that I'm complaining, but I can't help but wonder if he was like this with that asshole. Okay, forget that thought.

Arthit is very competent and confident about his work. I've never seen him at work until I came across a video recording of his presentation for the SuSus Project. Arthit spoke with confident knowledge, and highlighted key points that cleared his audience of any doubts. He made everything sound simple and direct. And that's one of the two things I liked the most in business, profit and efficiency. I can't help but feel proud of him.

I wish he was a little more confident about us though. It's like he is waiting for the other shoe to drop. I don't know what more can I do to let him know that I'm sincere. I really don't mind anyone knowing about us since it really wouldn't change anything on my part. However, his hesitation makes me wonder if I'm really not what he wants. I can only hope that's not true.