Chapter 114

🍍🍍(Mature Content Warning)🍍🍍

Arthit softly grunts and tries to drift back to sleep. After a few more moments had passed he notices the weight on his body. He smiles with his eyes still closed knowing that Kongpob is still in bed with him. It's been weeks since he has woken up with his boyfriend next to him. Kongpob had spent most of yesterday again with Bie and he didn't make it to bed until very late last night. Arthit would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous of all the time Kongpob is spending with his lawyer. But he knows there's a time and a place for everything. And right now is neither one of them.

Then Arthit suddenly wonders why Kongpob is still in bed and he starts to worry. Is Kongpob not feeling well? Even on Sundays Kongpob usually wakes up before him and lately Kongpob hasn't been spending Sundays with him. He gently turns around and looks at his sleeping boyfriend. He still looks devastatingly handsome to Arthit of course but also exhausted. He touches the back of his hand to Kongpob's forehead and it's a bit warm. To make sure he's right, Arthit presses his forehead against Kongpob's. It's what his mother used to do to check his temperature. He confirms that Kongpob has finally stressed himself out to the point of falling sick.

Feeling Arthit move next to him, Kongpob grabs a hold of Arthit's waist and pulls him closer. Catching Arthit by surprise, he smiles and buries his face in the crook of Arthit's neck. He misses Arthit so much. Sometimes he wishes he was a nobody with no responsibilities and he can just run away with Arthit and Popeye. They can live on a remote island where there's nobody and they can just roam around naked. Kongpob chuckles a little thinking maybe in an alternate universe they can be stranded on an island just like that. Hey, he's allowed to be silly sometimes, right?

"Hey." Arthit enjoys this moment of Kongpob cuddling him. It feels like eons even though they sleep together every night. Arthit kisses the side of Kongpob's head and the latter makes his way to face him. As Kongpob's sleepy face comes closer and is just about to press against his lips, Arthit quickly blocks his mouth with his palm.

"You have a fever." Arthit chuckles and says to a now frowning Kongpob. Then he kisses the top of Kongpob's head instead.

Kongpob nods and removes Arthit's hand from his mouth. He does feel a bit sluggish he supposes. But then he smirks at Arthit with a bit of mischief in his eyes.

"Fine. No kissing." Kongpob reaches inside of Arthit's boxers and strokes the semi-hardened morning wood.

"Uh? Kong...pob...pob...ah." Arthit gasps and moans.

Kongpob smiles with satisfaction that his touch is giving Arthit so much pleasure. He pushes Arthit's boxers down and goes under the sheets.

"Kong...no...you...need rest. No...ahhh." Arthit fails to form any coherent sentences. Kongpob's literal overheated mouth wrapped tightly around his hard length is too hard to resist. Kongpob wastes no time and takes him deeper and deeper until he hits the back of Kongpob's throat. He scrunches his pillow as he bucks his hips trying to reach even deeper. Kongpob pulls on his balls while plunging up and down his dick. They haven't had sex in a while, so it doesn't take much to tip Arthit over. Arthit feels close to reaching his orgasm already, but Kongpob wraps his thumb and forefinger tightly at the base of Arthit's dick to keep him from coming. Ugh! Then Kongpob bobs slower yet tighter around his now throbbing length.

"Kong...fuck." Arthit grabs a fistful of Kongpob's hair and urges him to go faster again as he tries to control his writhing.

"Mmmm..." Kongpob then hums around Arthit's dick creating a sensual vibration driving him further into this carnal bliss that reduces him to a moaning mess.