Zoes heartbreak

After a moment of thinking i decided it was time, I pulled out my phone texting pin.

To Pin: Can we talk ?? I miss you 😘

i set my phone down it might be a while before he respo...

Buzz-Buzz

he had already responded.

From Pin: I miss you too, i actually want to talk to you too.

a few seconds later my phone begins to ring.

I accept the call on my computer, waiting for the call to connect.

The screen comes on showing Pin sitting there on what looked to be his bed. I angle the screen so he can't see the cast i don't want him to worry about me.

: Hi
i said smiling as he smiled at me i missed seeing his face.

Pin: Hey Zo, i'm glad you texted i actually have something to tell you.

: So do i

Pin: Go ahead you can go first

i think that's not a good. plus i can tell he's really excited

: No really it can wait.

yeah it's just the fact that your gonna be a father no biggie.

Pin: You sure

: Yep go ahead.

Pin: Ok i'm just going to come right out and say it so i was called down to the head coaches office today and they want me to stay permanently... i got a spot on the team for the rest of the season.

Oh my god my heart starts to hurt.
: Pin..

Pin: No Zoe look it gets better, there giving me a place to stay and i want you to come down here with me you can stay and train with raven. It would be amazing.

He expects me to leave?

: Pin.. I .. I can't just leave.

Pin: what

: I'm sorry

Pin: Are you serious right now why not your 19 Zoe It's time for you to live a little. Let loose.

: Let loose? Pin i have responsibilities.

I start to choke back tears as i can feel his next words striking me.

Pin: Well maybe that's the problem Zoe your trying to grow up to fast, God why can't you just be happy for me.

his voice is raised i can feel the pain as if he's right next to me.

: I am happy for you but I , I just can't.

I'm going to need to be with my friends and family and Pin i need to tell him I'm going to tell him.

Pin:I thought you loved me

: Pin i do i really do i just..

i trailed off feeling a tear fall.

Pin: Lemme guess You can't...

His voice was like acid hitting my skin it hurt me so badly

Pin:... You Know what I don't think i can do this anymore.

: What are you saying

my voice unsteady

Pin: i think , I think it's best if we broke up.

: Fine if that's how you feel than fine, I don't need you pin , Screw you.

                            ***
This one was short but there is another Zoe part coming after the next chapter, You thought this was bad wait til you read the next chapter Which might i add is in Pins Pov things are about to get Interesting Not to mention Gabby will be in the next one.
A broken heart and a psychopath who is a miniputative compulsive liar are a equation for BAD decisions.

New Chapter will be up at 5 !!
🥰

- XoXo Laura💕🌊♾