Brave Faces

• Zoe •

***
Mia; Get your ass out of bed You can't just stay in bed and mope around.

I look up at mia a little annoyed she took my blanket away from me.

:Mia he could ...

Mia : it's not healthy for you to just sit in bed all day. Your going to have to see him eventually.

i give her a pouting look.

Mia: fine stay here then I give up, I will see you in a little after training.

Mia walks towards the door putting the blanket on my chair to the vanity.

: Mia the blanket

Mia looks at me and gives me a half laugh half smirk before walking out I stay in bed staring at the blanket trying to will it to me until i hear the door downstairs close.

I go and grab the blanket wrapping it around me as i sit back on the edge of the bed.

I guess Mia does have a point Pin may not care about me anymore but i still have to be there for raven.

I have been in bed for the past few days not even leaving the house. I thought Pin might come around some time but i guess he's moved on.

I heard from Becky when she came to visit two days ago that Alex saw Pin and Gabby having a picnic lunch on the beach , That used to be our thing.

How could he do this to me prancing around with Her of all people?

I Shrug the blanket off as i stand up looking at myself in the mirror before examining my stomach the bump was slowly getting more and more obvious as the days past by it was the least noticeable when i had on a sweatshirt on which kinda sucked cause it was 96* degree outside and almost all my clothes fit tight.

I Slide open the closet looking through my clothes oh great I grab a pair of leggings and then i grab a Jacket that lyes on the floor it belongs to no other than Peter Hawthorn.

I can't, as much as i want to i can't he's moved on And i have to deal with that. i grab a Purple lilac sweatshirt that says LA on the front left corner throwing the green jacket onto the bed. I walk over to the Vanity doing a little light makeup wearing my hair down and curly not bothering to straighten it. I check myself in the mirror to make sure you can't see the baby bump.

Jade says She heard Gabby and Pin talking apparently he doesn't want to go back to the academy  Which means if he does decided to stay chances are at some point he will find out.  However knowing Gabby she will most likely convince him to go back with her, I swear she  is the spawn of Satan she's Evil, Manipulative and a Liar.

Im sure as soon as pin ended thing she was all over him. god i wouldn't be surprised if she was all over him even when we were together but, I ... I don't think pin would have cheated though the though did cross my mind once or twice.

Why did things have to be so difficult?

I look at myself top to bottom after slipping on my Lilac checkered Vans that i bought to go with the sweat shirt. God i probably shouldn't have done that i need money more than ever Mom, Dad, Rosie & Gramps still have no ideas about the baby but i plan on telling them soon, i just am not sure how exactly they will react.

I look over to my bed considering getting back in it.

No i have to have some normalcy in my life plus, raven needs me.

I look around for my phone before realizing it's gone i haven't been able to find it since last week the same day i ran into pin i thought i left it at the stables but the others checked high and low, Nothing.

God one more thing to buy with the money that i don't have.

Maybe i can find my phone while i'm there.

I walk down the stairs looking at the door.....

time to face my fears...

Get Ready things are just getting good😆