His return

• Zoe •

                          ***
After a little while ..

Mia went to go see Marcus.

Becky went to go see Alex and smooth things over as Jade did walk in on them.

Jade went to work on some school projects.

Leaving me sitting on the floor of my Kitchen eating pastry's and drinking a root beer out of a glass bottle.

God it was only 10 am and i'm just sitting in the floor.

I have no idea what to do.
I should probably go and see Raven he seems Kinda lonely since i haven't been able to compete with him.

I still take him out on hacks but if this bump starts getting bigger soon i won't be able to.

I run up the stairs, before throwing on my White Vans

I grab my hair brush and straightener fixing my hair before heading out the door.

I walk down the four steps looking out up at the blue sky.

Wow today was such a pretty day, I am still exhausted. I'm glad i decided to go see raven i haven't spent as much time with him as i used to. It's Alright though Marcus and Jade have been taking turns riding him as much as they can, I have been busy with trying to figure out what exactly i'm going to do.

I am trying to figure out how to pay the expenses that come with a baby.

I have no job and i can't ask my parents for money and not just because they don't know.

Oh god they don't know, i'm not looking forward to making that call.

I also have been thinking and it's not fair to gramps to keep living here when i have a screaming baby here.

Oh god it's going to be screaming in the middle of the night.

I have no Idea on how to deal with a baby but i have to try.

I hop over the fence.

I currently have $36.91
In my bank account and somehow i need money for some place to live, Buying baby things not to mention i'm going to have to eat at some point.

God it's Days like these where i wish i had a money tree.

I wish to god Pin was here telling me that everything would be ok.
He always knew how to assure me. Any time he told me it would be okay i believed him. I couldn't help thinking about him i wonder what he's doing right now? he's probably training in the fancy academy. I need to put him out of my mind, God why am i so stupid every time i am in trouble i always think why don't you just call pin except i can't he's there i'm here time to move on!!

I walk into the stables from the back entrance, My eyes going to the claimed stall next to ravens..

There Before my eyes is Elvis i walk towards him slightly nervous Maybe Ted has decided to keep him here, but why Elvis is Pins horse ?

I begin to pet Elvis.

: Hey there boy longtime no see.

Last i recalled Pin took him with him. Unless No... No ... This can't he can't...

I turn around bumping into someone our bodies colliding

Please dont be;  i look up i'm in shock to find no other than Peter Hawthorn.