Chapter 6

So, no one has put anything. I really need something. Maybe I can do something else but please give me something. Enjoy. !!!!!REALLY LONG CHAPTER!!!!!!

......................................................................................

The days flew by. I quickly learned the blonde that I sat next to was named Naruto and he wasn't smart. I honestly ask myself why I thought that. I almost regret my decision sitting next to him. Almost. He had his moments. He would be a loyal friend and I could see all his potential. He's not a bad kid. Honest.

So today was supposed to be the test but it's not gonna happen because it's already almost noon. We had the first half to test on paper and the second was after lunch. I caught up with the kids already because it wasn't that different from my world. I really just needed the jutsu and combat. With Kakashi, it wasn't that difficult to get caught up. It took a few broken bones but that wasn't so bad.

Anyway, I looked out the window to see the Hokage's faces painted. So that's where Iruka is. Naruto is gonna get yelled out. True. 'Shizen?! You're back?!' Yeah. Mom was trying to find me. 'Oof, must be rough.' Truly is. I giggled and that caused some people to look over at me. They must think I'm crazy. You are. 'Shush, no one asked you.' Meh. I asked myself. I shook my head.

I felt someone staring at me so I looked over to see Sasuke looking at me. CREEP! I winched and he narrowed his eyes. 'Can you not?' He was staring at you. 'And you were screeching.' True. I sighed. Talk to him. 'He's a duckbutt. I don't speak duck.' Try.

I looked at him. "Quack?" The students all looked at me. "Shit, I said something offensive didn't I?" Sasuke glared even harder. I decide to try again. "Quack? Quack? Quack?" Nothing but confused students. I turned to the guy with the dog. "Excuse me, do you know how to speak duck?"

"Uh, no. Why?" "I think that's how you communicate with the Duckbutt. He glares at everyone so I wonder if it's because he doesn't speak human." That caused an eruption of laughter. Even Shizen laughed. "That's the only case I could think of. He has to be. If that's the case, then that explains why he turns every girl down. He doesn't understand them." More laughter with the girls staring at Duckbutt.

He glared at me. "You want to fight." I gasp and so did Shizen. It speaks?! "It speaks?!" I screeched and fell off my chair. I didn't expect him to speak to me. He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Of course I speak you dobe." "Duckbutt." "Flat Board." "I'm a guy so that's okay, baka." Everyone looked at me. The guy with the dog stood. "You're a guy?!" I nodded.

"I thought I told everyone that when I first came to class. Wait, the first thing I said other than introducing myself was quack! No wonder people think I'm crazy." The boy with pineapple hair looked confused. "Who thinks you're crazy?" I was a little surprised he cared. Most of the time he said troublesome or bothersome.

Not me! I pointed toward the wall. "Not her!" Oops. They all just stared at me. Dumbass. 'Shut up.' "Um... a lot of people do." I heard him mutter before laying his head back down, "Troublesome.' I turned back to Duckbutt. He was still glaring at me. "Do I have something on my face?" Nothing. "Can you stop staring?" Nothing again. I wonder.

"Are you staring at me because you're interested in me. I have to say, you're not my type. Sorry." That got him to stop. Even pineapple boy looked up at me. "You're gay?" I nodded. "It was common in my clan. Girls weren't really a thing. They were often killed because they were weak. So after a while, boys got with boys. It was quite normal. The chief's son was even engaged to another man. Is it uncommon here?"

A few girls nodded. "Oh, sorry. I'll keep to myself then." Before anyone could speak, Iruka walked in with a tied up Naruto. I tched before heading down to them. "I'm just about at the end of my rope with you!" I reached them and somehow no one noticed. I began untieing him as the teacher talked I managed to loosen the ropes so if he even moved, it would become undone.