EPISODE 9

Sonic: *sobbing*

Shadow: *looks* Ssshhh... Don't cry.

Sonic: I wanna go home!! *sniff*

Shadow: Listen, let's talk about this from the very beginning. I...do have feelings for you and-

Sonic: and why don't you mean it?!

Shadow: I do mean it but... You don't understand. I have something that I can't explain to you.

Sonic: Like what!! *sobbing*

Shadow: *lean forward Sonic* Will you stop crying...?

Sonic: tch...

Shadow: I have a girlfriend 5 years ago. She was so beautiful like an angel. We love each other and we always have a date every night. One night, she was gone when I arrived at her home. I heard her screaming and I found her body lying on the ground in the pool of blood.

Sonic: She's dead...?

Shadow: *sigh* That's why, I don't wanna fall in love with someone again. I'm afraid you will have the same fate as my girlfriend.

Sonic: You don't really need to love me then... I understand that. Now, go away from me!! *push Shadow away and walk out*

Shadow: Sonic!

Sonic smash the door and walk to the hallway where he meet Silver alone.

Silver: *looks* Hi, Sonic... *walk towards Sonic* What's wrong with the sad face?

Sonic: It's...I had an argument with Shadow and it didn't turned out well...

Silver: Oh... I'm sorry. Is there anything for me to make you happy?

Sonic: I don't know Silver. Think you had an idea?

Silver: *smirk* Ohh... I had an idea~

Sonic: *gulped*

>In Silver's room<

Silver: You can do whatever you want *locked the door*

Sonic: Oh okay... Why you locked the door?

Silver: Huh? Oh, I don't want someone interrupt us.

Sonic: Well, that doesn't sound pretty good...

Silver: *walk towards Sonic* Oh yes... It is~

What you about to read next is yaoi hard so If you don't like it/can't handle it/underage, I recommend you not to read the bold one. Also, this is Sonilver/Sonic x Silver part.

Sonic: S-Silver??

Silver: *push Sonic to the bed and pinned him down while lick his neck*

Sonic: *moaning* S-Silver! What the fuck you're doing?! Let me go!!

Silver: Nobody's gonna hear you screaming. This room is soundproof so it's no use for you to scream for help~

Sonic: You got to be kidding me!! I am not your toy!!

Silver: *chuckled* Oh, Sonic. Why don't you just relax and let me take care of you?

Sonic: No! Ah~

Silver: *touch Sonic's lower part*

Sonic: Ahh!~ Don't you dare to touch that part!!

Silver: Oh, you're so cute when you scream like that. I wanna hear more when I tease your dick! *take off Sonic's pants* Huh?

Sonic: *blush*

Silver: You have cute pussy! You're a girl?!

Sonic: W-What?! No! I don't wanna talk about that!! *blush hard* (Damn, now Silver knows that I have a vagina instead of a dick!)

Silver: I promise that I won't tell anyone about this!

Sonic: I'm having a transsexual while I was a kid... My father knows about that.

Silver: Ah... I see. It's cute anyway. I like it~

Sonic: *blush* ugh...

Silver: You never felt this before right?~ I will make you feel wet~ *tease Sonic's pussy*

Sonic: Mmm~

Silver: *smirk and lick his pussy*

Sonic: Ah~ Do you, really need to, lick like that?!~

Silver: What's wrong?~ It looks like you never seen your parents having sex together, right?

Sonic: S-Shut the f-fuck off!! *blush hard while moaning*

Silver: I'm going to put my finger into you... Like this *thrust Sonic's pussy with his fingers*

Sonic: *moan louder* F-Fuck~~

Silver: You're so cute when you're moaning like that~ It makes me feel wet too~

Sonic: *moaning* S-Silver~ S-Stop~

Silver: *he stopped and take off his pants, reveal his vagina*

Sonic: You have pussy too?

Silver: Yeah... In my entire group, I'm the only one who had pussy while the others have a dick...

Sonic: Oh... I see. That's why Scourge play with you the other day.

Silver: I still remember that where you wanna help me to get the blood on the fridge...

Sonic: Yeah... Haha... Come here.

Silver: *blush* H-Huh?

Sonic: *grab Silver and hug him while rubbing his pussy against Silver's pussy*

Silver: *moan* Sonic~

Sonic: ha~ ha~ It's so good~

Silver: Move faster~

Sonic: Okay~ *move faster*

Silver: *moan* I never felt like this~

Sonic: *breath heavily* Thought you have feel this feelings~

Silver: I lied~~

Sonic: *smirk* Guess I have to punish you~ *move really fast while kiss Silver*

Silver: *kiss back* (F-Fuck! He's really good at this. I might wanna cum in any second)

Sonic: I'm cumming~~ *cums*

Silver: *moan and cums*

Sonic: *breath heavily*

Silver: *breath heavily* S-Sonic~ I love you~

Sonic: I...love you too *kiss his cheek*

>Later<

Sonic: *Walk out from the room*

Silver: You can visit me sometimes, Sonic.

Sonic: *nods* Yeah... *walks away*