That One Outfit (NSFW/YG/HS)

You ask them to wear this one stage outfit you really like

Yoongi

- Do I really have to do this? - Yoongi said as he tried to get out of the situation one last time

You nodded - please? You won't regret this, I promise - you said as he raised an eyebrow and sighed, going to the bathroom to change himself, the outfit hanging off his right arm.

You eagerly awaited sitting on the bed, Yoongi was taking too long and you were getting impatient so you called out to him - is this really necessary? - he protested for the umpteenth time. You let out a groan loud enough for him to hear it from the other side of the door, expressing your annoyance at him not quitting with the resistance.

He walked out of the bathroom wearing that pink silk suit you remembered from so long ago, before you had even started dating. I don't understand why you want to see me in this - you approached him with a lustful look, he looked taken aback for a second, but then he smirked.

You reached out to his pants way too aggressively and he winced - wo-ow, not that I don't...kinda like this - he admitted, his pale complexion acquiring a pink shade as he chuckled - but I'm not wearing underw... -  to what you quickly replied - oh, I know. I was too rough, sorry. Yoongi looked at you bewildered, his eyes growing. Did you forget you might have said this was really comfortable? It showed - he looked away at the sudden realization and laughed nervously.

You wrapped your arms around his hips and pressed a kiss on his cheek as you snugged closer to his body, to which he looked back at you with another smirk. His head tilted and his gaze so intense it could have undressed you. So...I wouldn't be regretting this, you said, I wonder why? - he said with this softer, silky voice.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and crashed his lips onto yours, you bit your lip and he took the chance to nibble them and poke his tongue in. Your hearts beating fast and your hands moving all over each other needily. You could feel the hardness in his pants, you pushed your hips against his playfully and giggled deviously. Ha ha - he uttered mockingly - so you are gonna tease me now that you got your way? - and proceeded to rub his knee between your legs. You repressed a moan as he smugly looked down at you - I thought so - he concluded.

 You repressed a moan as he smugly looked down at you - I thought so - he concluded

Hobi

When you asked him to bring this outfit when he came back from the studio, he furrowed his eyebrows and his eyes widened at the request, but he obliged, if you liked that, why not. He took his keys and bag, kissed you sweetly on your cheek and left the apartment to go to work. As he closed the door he started trying to understand where you were coming from, thinking hard. This was from the last tour, wasn't it?

When you opened the door to your apartment, you were startled as you put your stuff down and looked up to find a figure sitting on your couch, only a lamp illuminating the room. Oh, Hobi, you scared me. You're home early? - you clutched at your chest catching your breath from the surprise. You side-eyed him up and down as you took your shoes off, he was wearing his black and silver leather outfit, he had even styled his hair and had his make up done just like for the concert. His arms were stretched across the back rest of the couch and he looked quite comfortable leaning back, his legs spread open. His head slightly tilted forward, looking from underneath his bangs with sultry eyes.

Welcome home, jagi - he said in a low raspy tone. He licked his lips and motioned for you to come closer with his index finger. This definitely exceeded your expectations, but then again, Hobi had always been so finicky. After his reaction this morning, you were confused though.

You put down your purse warily and walked over to him with a suspicious look. Baepsae - he said as you were just a few steps away from him now. He patted his thigh so that you'd sit there. He turned his face to meet your eyes and you felt completely exposed as he seemed to be staring deeply into you. You shuddered and shifted slightly on his leg.

He grinned without losing that sensual feel he was radiating. He put his thumb and index finger in a "v" shape under his chin, looked up and shifted his eyes sideways, pretending to think. I think I figured out what it is about this outfit that you like so much - you were about to say something but he held his index finger up and you closed your mouth - I looked through some recordings, found this one performance, now I remember it clearly. You pursed your lips, you could feel your face burning.

He kissed the corner of your lips and moved his thigh slightly so that you slid in between his legs. He squeezed your waist and planted kisses all over the back of your neck and jaw, softly but aggressively, you couldn't even describe it, but it was ticklish and hot. He was literally and figuratively hot as hell. You leaned against his chest, but he gently tightened his grip on your waist and wiggled out from behind you. Hold up - he said and you looked up at him with your best puppy face. He lifted your chin and pecked you before he walked across the room and grabbed a remote, he pressed it and the stereo turned on, "Baepsae" started playing.

His eyes piercing you as he walked back in front of you, his head slightly thrown back. He started dancing, sensually at first, then more intensely as the song lead his moves. He came slightly closer and he did that signature hip thrust that turned you on, as he spun on his one leg. By the look in his eyes he was really enjoying the view as well. Your knees were instinctively touching now, your legs still slightly open, he thought it was quite adorable that you were unintentionally covering that you were very much aroused by his moves.

He swiftly dropped to the floor splitting his legs and bounced back up smoothly, to then pounce on you before the song had even finished. You were now on your back, Hobi hovering on top of you looking satisfied with himself as he was in between your legs which were now spread open. He looked down at your pants, which were slightly damp as he had figured.

You pulled his face down to yours violently so that he'd stop looking and gave him a passionate kiss as he curved into a sensual thrust, touching your lap ever so slightly as he snaked back up, making you huff against his mouth. His lips curling up against yours as he repeated the motion. You pulled his shirt out of his tight pants and put a hand underneath it, pushing his chest - stop performing and start performing, will you, Hobi? - he bit his bottom lip as he snickered and let his body finally press onto yours.

 You pulled his shirt out of his tight pants and put a hand underneath it, pushing his chest - stop performing and start performing, will you, Hobi? - he bit his bottom lip as he snickered and let his body finally press onto yours

-

Other members coming soon...