I don't dance (HS)

You were at the dance studio accompanying Hobi while he put together the next choreography they needed for a concert. You were working from your laptop, not really looking much at him. He walks up to where you are and kneels in front of you - are you busy? - he asked innocently. Aren't you? - you ask back. He chuckles and takes your laptop, placing it next to you on the floor.

He holds his hand out for you with his bright grin - would you like to dance with me? - he invites you. Oh god, no, Hobi I have two left feet - he laughs airily. Do you? That can't be, come on, I will teach you - he moves his fingers because you're not taking his hand. No, really, not even you can teach me - you said trying to avoid this at all costs. Are you telling me I'm bad at teaching? - he raises an eyebrow questioningly - I'll take that as a challenge - he finishes smirking. 

No, Hobi, I'm disastrous, a lost cause - you beg him with your eyes to stop insisting, but he takes your wrists and pulls you up, no matter how much you struggle to keep your weight on the floor. He is thoroughly amused and you can't wipe that smile off his face.

You really can't dance, you move stiffly, you don't want him to witness your utter uselessness. You look at him furrowing your eyebrows in concern and pout. You're not escaping this - he smiles widely seeing through your aegyo attempt and looks back at the mirror which you're now facing.

Let's start with something simple - he says as he comes up with a few seemingly easy moves. Just follow my lead, we'll do it together - he adds trying to ease the nerves you're feeling. Your face is bright red from what he can see in your reflection, he giggles and freezes in place as you're not moving. Come on, it's fun, I won't judge - he promises.

You look at him hesitatingly, you're not sure, he hasn't seen you yet. You take a deep breath and try to copy his posture. Okay, good, let's keep going - he says as he proceeds, looking at you carefully. You need to loosen up, but that was okay! - he encourages you.

You've seen nothing, you think to yourself. The following moves look a little more complex, he makes it seem easy. You copy him and cover your face embarrassed at your terrible attempt. He laughs at your reaction - it's alright, try it once more.

You glare at him for laughing at you and he purses his lips feeling guilty. You try again and he bites his lips at your attempt. You look up at him knowing you didn't do well this time round either. The look on your face is rather pathetic. He feels bad so he tries another set of moves with a different approach. This one looks even worse, he knows how to flow through the moves, but you are not good at it.

You look back at the mirror determined - I'm sorry for how I'm going to butcher this - you say feeling bad for him. You imitate the moves, they connect ungracefully. He narrows his eyes, still biting his lips trying to figure out how to teach you. I wasn't lying when I said I was no good - you say ashamed and turn to walk back to sit by your laptop, your head hanging low.

He hurries after you and hugs you from behind, pinning your arms to your body. You place your hands on his arms. I'm sorry, jagi, please don't be upset - he says turning you around while pouting and trying to be cute to cheer you up. I don't have that flow between each move, I'm not flexible, there's nothing sensual about the way I move, I was not born to dance - Hobi cut you off by placing his index finger in front of your lips. Is that what you think of me? - he asks smirking smugly.

Your cheeks flush as you look into his eyes self-consciously, his hooded eyes staring back intensely at you. He takes your hands and pulls you back to the middle of the room, holding you close to his body. He leans on you until you're curved back, his body accompanying yours. He places a hand on the small of your back to hold your bent figure. He starts flowing through different moves and taking you with him, your bodies fitting on each other like puzzle pieces that are meant to be.

He doesn't take his eyes off yours and neither do you, the sensual moves coming naturally as you curve around him and him around you, getting more comfortable despite your racing hearts indicating the opposite. He pulls away finally and smirks at you, looking slightly aroused. That was pretty sensual - he shoots back at you and you blush again.

He chuckles and tries to collect himself before going back to his choreography plan. Thoughts are running through his head and he's struggling to shut them down. You see him closing his eyes tightly, his lips pressed in a straight line.

You walk behind him and wrap your arms around his waist. You look at him through the mirror peeking from his side. Just think about my horrid dancing from earlier - you offer and he giggles at the thought of it. At least it serves a purpose - you mumble and hide your face between his shoulder blades.

Just imagine, an amazing dancer dating an uncoordinated mess - you beat yourself up. He turns around on your arms looking at you being playfully mad, though he doesn't like hearing you putting yourself down - hey, now, you're amazing at things I'm a mess at - he points out looking in your eyes, trying to talk some sense into you.

He kisses your lips sweetly and hugs you back tenderly, bringing you against his body and placing his head on yours as he rubs your back, stroking your hair with his other hand. He presses a kiss on the top of your head lovingly. I love you exactly the way you are, jagi, don't ever think otherwise. Who cares about that - he says softly while he holds you tightly.

He lets go of you - I do really need to get back to working on this - he says forcing himself, but not really wanting to go back to it just yet. You smile a small and cute smile at him and he smiles back softly, his eyes full of love for you.

You sit back down on the opposite side of the mirror and close your laptop, just looking at him fondly through the mirror, smiling. Your legs crisscrossed and your hand holding your face as you lay your cheek on it, your arm propped up on your knee. He can't help but look back at you smiling. Have I told you how cute you can be? - he says as you make his heart swell.

 Have I told you how cute you can be? - he says as you make his heart swell

-