Is it love? (reaction/YG/SJ/JK)

Yoongi

You were facing Yoongi, looking intently into his eyes. He held your comparatively small hands into his, rubbing them with his thumbs in a circular motion. You'd told him you needed to tell him something and he had made his way to your apartment as soon as he was done with his work. You took a deep breath and let out the words that had been resonating in your head for some time now - I love you - you said with conviction.

Yoongi froze on the spot, his fingers now still. He didn't take his eyes out of yours, but it seemed like they were no longer looking at you. His lips parted slightly and his face turned a pinkish shade. You moved your head trying to make him snap out of his trance. Your bottom lip quivered and you held your hand up to your mouth to cover it - you don't have to say it back, it's okay - you said trying to keep your voice from shaking as best as you could.

He leaned in and kissed your lips adoringly. Yoongi, do you love me? - you asked confused and he kissed you again, this time more urgently and a little shaky. You thought you were onto something so you insisted - Yoongi, say it. He looked at you with pleading eyes, a grimace on his face. For me, please - you said placing your hand under his ear and rubbing your thumb along his jaw.

He curled up and buried his head in your lap embarrassed. He yelled against you frustrated and straightened himself out for a second - I love you - he spat and then quickly buried his head back on your lap, yelling some more. You laughed and patted his head. I was worried for a minute, thank you - you said and he could clearly hear the amused smile on your face. Please don't make me say it again - you heard his muffled begging. You chuckled as you played with his hair - I just needed to know, and I needed you to know - you said with a sweet voice. Yoongi just didn't know how to handle his feelings.

 Yoongi just didn't know how to handle his feelings

Seokjin

It was not often that Jin and you got to dine out, but he had reserved a private spot in a fine restaurant tonight. You'd gone out shopping and picked a dress together for you to wear. You were just a little curious, so you asked - so what is the occasion? - a cheesy smile on your face as you suddenly felt awkward. Maybe there was no particular reason, it's not like he never did sweet things for you out of the blue.

He chuckled and put his hand in his coat, shuffling around the inner pocket and pulling out a little rectangular box. He gave it to you - open it - he said exictedly. There was a beautiful rose gold bracelet with small pink stones linked with a chain. It's...it's beautiful, jagi - you said surprised at the unexpected gift - but why? - you asked as he had not denied anything was going on. I love you, and I wanted to give you something to keep as my promise - your heart melted into a puddle at his words. Your eyes became watery and you quickly took your finger up to keep tears from falling, you couldn't help it.

Jin placed his hand over yours and tried to meet your eyes as you were still looking at the box in awe - you're so cute - he giggled at how flustered you were. Seokjinie, I can't...I love you too - is all you could say back. What did you do to deserve this man?

 What did you do to deserve this man?

Jungkook

All week you had been bumping into little notes from your boyfriend in the most unsuspecting places, sometimes they were accompanied with small drawings, but they all said one thing: I love you. You don't know what bit into him, but he had never said that to you. It was adorable though and it was fun to know that you could come across another one any moment. It honestly made time go by faster until you could see him again on the weekend.

You took out your phone and saw there was a reminder on your calendar, you couldn't remember whether you had anything scheduled for today. You clicked on it and a message popped up. "I love you - JK" it read. You noticed there was an attachment and opened it, it was a photo of him smiling at you with his whole face, your favorite face. It looked like he had taken it sneakily last weekend when you were together and he probably took your phone to set the reminder.

You smiled at yourself and went back to your work. When you took your last sip of coffee, you noticed there was a wet note stuck to the bottom "I love you - JK" it read despite the ink being smudged now. Oops, you had missed that one when you filled your travel mug this morning. You giggled and shook your head. You couldn't wait to see him tonight, it was finally Friday.

You took the keys to your apartment out of your jacket's pocket and another note fell out. Cooky was drawn on it, forming a heart between an I and a U. He signed Kookie on this one. Hello beautiful! - a familiar voice approached you. You turned around and lunged yourself in Jungkook's arms enthusiastically. He lifted you off your feet and you cupped his face, leaning down to kiss him. He gave you your favorite smile as he succeeded in surprising you by getting off work early.

How was your week? - he asked tentatively with curiosity clearly visible in his face. I just found another note - you raised it as you were still holding it and smiled brightly at him. So you enjoyed them - he said still trying to read you. They were the sweetest thing, they made my day every day - you kissed his nose and he giggled.

I suppose you know now then - he was suddenly shy and he was blushing, the tone of his voice had changed to a soft one in an instant. You looked into his eyes confused, a question on your face. I love you - he said in a whisper and you felt him stop breathing at the same time as your heart skipped a beat. You nuzzled his nose and whispered the words back.

You earned another toothy smile and he pressed your back against the nearest wall, kissing you eagerly in response to your requited love.

-

I couldn't for the life of me find a gif of Yoongi screaming when he has to express his feelings or they are outed, I hope you know what I meant. This was too cute to write, I'm positive I'll write all four other members next. I just couldn't do it for the outfit scenario though, sorry!