Do you know what lies below? (NSFW/HS)

Hobi and you were watching the Break the Silence documentary together, you wanted to know what it was like while he was away on tour so you insisted he joined you to share the experience. Out of nowhere, during one of the many questions that the members were asked, this scene popped up:

 Out of nowhere, during one of the many questions that the members were asked, this scene popped up:

Your jaw dropped and you turned to face him. He looked at your expression with a big smile on his face, thoroughly amused by your reaction, he repressed his need to laugh. Now, that was...something - you said blinking repeatedly. He paused the tv and looked back at you teasingly - Something good or bad? - he asked quirking an eyebrow. You made a cute pissed off face and he couldn't help but laugh - are you really bothered by this? - now he was gawking at you. You placed your hands on your hips and looked at him judgingly, but playfully. He laughed at you, now feeling a little nervous as he was getting mixed signals.

Do you know what lies below here? - Hobi said coyly as he ran his hands down his shoulders. You crossed your arms and pursed your lips, narrowing your eyes at his words with a frown. Only you get to see it, whenever you want - he teased with a smirk, intently looking in your eyes, running his hand through his hair seductively. Your face dropped and your cheeks burned. He put his arms on either side of you and leaned in on you until you were laying on the arm rest of the couch. Aren't you curious? - he said with a devious smile while he bit at the side of his bottom lip, never breaking eye contact.

He threw himself back and sat back up, leaving you in shock at his sudden change. You looked up at him and he smiled sweetly, he looked adorable two seconds after as if nothing had happened. You sat back up and pushed him - what was that for? - he said laughing once again. He got up and sat in front of the couch, his legs spread open, arms resting on his knees. Tilted head, eyes locking again with yours. I'm all yours - he said in a low, deep voice and wiggled out of his t-shirt. He laid on his back, resting his head on his hands and peeked at you from between his propped up legs.

You slowly got up and took a few steps closer, looking down at his perfect body and biting the inside of your lips, which was more than noticeable to him. He chuckled. You kneeled down by his legs and placed your hands on either side of his waist. He didn't move, but kept looking at you with a smirk. You pushed his knees down and he happily straightened them out, you crawled on him and hovered over his entire body now.

Sitting on his hips and sneaking your calves under his thighs. You could feel him hardening between your legs. You moved your hips pushing against him, and he inhaled and closed his eyes as he exhaled, smiling with satisfaction. You rubbed yourself against him repeatedly, desire growing in you as you yourself felt your underwear dampen. He placed his hands on your upper arms, but it was with no intention of pulling you down.

Hobi was completely submitted to your actions, which was a first. You leaned over and kissed his jaw, he pulled his head back  to give you better access and you continued kissing him all along and nibbling. He purred and his throat vibrated under your lips, you bit harder in response and he winced involuntarily, but grinned with pleasure. You placed your hands on his chest and stroked his collarbones with your thumbs, you kissed his stomach softly and he flinched beneath you. As you curved your back to reach lower and lower with each kiss, he started shifting impatiently.

You kissed his pants and his eyes shot open, his breathing elaborate. You're a worse tease than I am- he remarked out of breath, yet not complaining. You chuckled and you pushed yourself forward to kiss him, hands running through his hair as you deepened the kiss and pressed your hips hard against his. He slid his hands to your waist and held them tight while letting you move freely. You bit his lips shut and kissed the corner again.

You raised your shirt above your breasts and placing your hands above his you guided him, making them circle on them the way you liked it and pressing them against your warm skin. You closed your eyes and hummed in delight, Hobi had his head thrown back and was breathing heavily. His stomach moving up and down to the point you were rocking back and forth.

You let go of his hands and and he moved his legs uncomfortably. You brushed your fingers on his cheek as you unzipped his pants with your other hand. You pulled them out together with his underwear as you scooted back and sat back on him. He wailed, the high pitched cry catching you off guard, another first. You found that strangely arousing. I'm on it, jagi - you encouraged him as you took off your t-shirt and wriggled out of your pants.

Back on him you reached in between you, stroking him as you pressed down with your fingers. He was throbbing and groaning, gasping for air as you moved your hand up and down, brushing yourself in the process. You both moaned. He could feel you wet against him and he could no longer hold himself back, it was painful. As he let his muscles relax his arms fell to the sides of his body and he thrusted against your hand involuntarily. Coming all over it and himself, whimpering as the pain eased over and he could breath deeper.

You crawled back and licked his lower abdomen clean, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he started to feel aroused once more, without a break. You adjusted yourself on his hips once more as he grew against you for the second time. You looked at him intently as you teasingly licked your hand. His eyes fixed on you, his mouth gaping. You rubbed energetically against him a few times as you steadied your hips with your hands on either side of him and curled forward as you leaked all over him. He groaned deeply under his breath as he licked his lips and buried his teeth in his lower lip, biting hard to the point his skin was white.

As you panted you reached under yourself and aligned him with you, pushing yourself forward to adjust and then right back on him. He moaned loudly as he finally got to feel you wrap yourself around him. You growled as you lowered yourself deeper into him, you sat there catching your breath for a minute and then slowly moved yourself up and down. He held your hips and accompanied your sensual moves, sliding his hands down your butt and burying his fingers in the softness. He breathed rapidly, high-pitched whimpers here and there. You were driving him insane. You quickened your pace as you felt your muscles tensing in sync, panting as you were already feeling exhausted and your legs became sore.

His legs curled around you and you felt a sudden pang as he filled you and it oozed out. As you pulled yourself up, your own legs pressed against his sides, you orgasmed squirting inadvertently. You squeaked and blushed so he giggled and caressed your thighs playing with his fingers, looking back at your cute face. He smiled adoringly at the sudden change from your savage self, which was a pleasant surprise to him as he always lead.

He sat up with his knees propped up once more and you were pressed against his stomach and thighs, you didn't complain as he reached out to kiss you lovingly, cupping your face. That was...something - he giggled as he repeated your words from earlier - you were really bothered by it - he said putting the stress on the word "really" as he chuckled against your lips and resumed the kiss, his hands sliding to your neck as he caressed you behind your ears with his thumbs going in circles.

Maybe I should joke on camera more often because I loved that - he finished in a whisper on your ear, his lips curling and brushing your skin. I love you, jagi. All of me does - he said as he pressed his cheek on the crook of your neck and planted a chaste kiss on it. Circling his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arm around his back and snaked one of your hands around the nape of his neck to gently play with his hair, which you knew he loved. I love you too, Hobi, very much - you said together with a light squeeze. He laughed softly and tightened his grip around you. You reached out behind him and turned off the tv as you saw the paused scene, he turned his head around to see you doing it and laughed amusedly. You're unbelievable - he said without being able to stop laughing.

-