8

"You're so rude," Jungkook pouts as he puts his phone down, glaring at the screen as Jimin rolls his eyes and Taemin just calmly sips his drink with his cute doe eyes

He so cute Jungkook could just squish his adorable cheeks-

Alright let's stop here before he ends up blurting it out loud.

"I never promised to be nice," Jimin scowls annoyedly as he brings his vape pen to his lips and leans back against the chair he's sitting on, "Alright so you're going to meet with your little celebrity crush, blah blah blah, then what? Get on your knees and ask for marriage?"

Well yes actually-

Taemin glares at the screen now, "Watch your tone. Don't make me drop work to control your smug ass!"

A small smirk tugs the corner of Jimin's lips, a smirk that even made Jungkook shuffle on his chair as the ginger leans to the camera and blows the smoke against it.

"Please do, I miss you."

Wow it just got hot or Jungkook felt the smoke against his cheeks. He's staring intensely at his keyboard with clearly red cheeks to how off guard he feels.

It wasn't even what Jimin did itself, but how he said it with a low and deep husk in his voice that would drive anyone wild. The man is one attractive human being, and him speaking with that seductive tone definitely quaked Jungkook's inner submissive ass.

However, it seems as though Taemin is already use to this type of behavior and knows how to control himself well because his glare remains the same, if anything even more darker.

That's one brave soul right there.

"Don't tempt me."

Well shit that just made it fucking worse!

Well Jungkook is clearly in the middle of some intense sexual tension and he does not know whether to block his eyes or hide under the bed and scream. Clearly Taemin knows how to work against Jimin in this battle with his own voice growing darker and deeper, eyes holding this intense gaze behind them that to Jungkook's surprise he's still even breathing right now.

If they were in the same room right now, Jungkook knows for a fact that these two would be fighting for dominance and Taemin will most likely end up strapping Jimin down-

Wow Jungkook's imagination ran too wild.

After a few moments of silence between the couple in their battle, Jimin gave in with a groan and a heavy pout, plopping on his palm with the pen to the corner of his lips.

"Fine. What do you need our help with? You don't even know us properly besides the fact that I nearly tried to kill you. Let's not forget the fact that you're calling at the time of my lovely anniversary with my boyfriend," He mutters bitterly, inhaling to exhale the corner of his lips.