47

Jungkook's Mega Groupchat:

Jungkook:
Alright children I need updates!!

Jimin:
Cake is officially finished

Jimin:
Maybe two different kinds since we're a pretty big group

Taehyung:
I helped him

Felix:
Hm

Ten:
*cough*

Ten:
So anyways I just finished up the decorations at the dorm with Hobi, Yoongi and Wonho

Hoseok:
I breathed

Taemin:
Me and Felix are watching a movie with Woosung rn shh!

Jungkook:
The movie is ending soon either way!

Jungkook:
Alrighty I'm ready

Jungkook:

Ten:STOP COVERING YOUR HIGHLIGHTS

Ten:
STOP COVERING YOUR HIGHLIGHTS

Jungkook:
Force of habit okay!

Jungkook:
Alright when I pick up Woosung, everyone start getting ready and meet back at the dorm

Jungkook:
Three hours tops I'm have Woosung away

Felix:
Sounds like a plan

Taehyung:
Yup

_______________

Well seems like three hours passed by faster than Jungkook expected because Jungkook is already walking Woosung back to the dorm, feeling complete and utter happiness to how Woosung is laughing to something he said as their hands remain tangled together in a shy demonstration of affection.

So after Felix and Taemin kept Woosung occupied with the movies, Jungkook went on their grand date to the carnival and for a nice walk around the city. There was a permanent smile on Woosung's face the whole time through their moments together of their birthday celebration, and that was enough for Jungkook to know that he's doing a good job as of now.

Now for the grand finale!

Hopefully no one has killed each other yet.

"I had so much fun today!" Woosung suddenly beams, eyes glittering in complete joy as they skip besides Jungkook, "Thank you for taking me out, I really appreciate it!"

They both stop in front of the door of the dorm, but Jungkook wanted to give a little more time for the mess of friends inside to get their shit together. So he gently turns Woosung to face him before they could get their key out to open the door, and Jungkook gently leans and presses their lips together.

He could feel Woosung's smile through the kiss, so he pulls them closer by the waist with his own smile before gently pulling away.

"Be with me Woosung," Jungkook whispers, staring deeply into their beautiful sparkling eyes, "Officially. I want to be with you officially. Please be my partner."

Woosung's eyes widen.

____________________
A/N:
:)

I PURPLE YOU! <3