34

"No one on get tempted! This is obviously a trick!"

"Dude! There's a guy offering himself like a silver platter to make me scream like a little bitch! The fuck you want me to think or do right now?!"

"Alright everyone! We can't jump to any decisions that will mess up our friendship or relationships-"

"I mean would we really be mad? Have we not seen or met Jungkook?"

"NO ONE IS FUCKING MY BEST FRIEND IF ITS NOT ME YOU WHORE!"

"WHORE WHO? YOU'LL BE THE ONE BEING FUCKED NOT HIM!"

"HEY! HEY LETS ALL CALM THE FUCK DOWN!"

Jungkook wears a bored expression as his lovely friends fight in between their decision strategy, but obviously this is getting no where at all. Ten, Hoseok were just about ready to risk it all. Jimin and Taehyung are more on the side to think rational about this, through their alcoholic state, but more so looking on the protective side for their friend. Meanwhile Taemin and Felix are just trying to keep them all calm, being wise in not putting in any opinions because it will stir up a great fire between them.

Meanwhile Woosung is sitting beside Jungkook, watching the scene while playing with Jungkook's hand nonchalantly as though this is a common sight to see by now.

Okay this is actually getting no where.

So Jungkook turns to Woosung, casting a familiar dominating glow behind his eyes with eyes directly on their lips, "Can it be you?"

Woosung blinks at him for a moment, not at all growing flustered to the way Jungkook tugs his bottom lip with his teeth. This actually surprised Jungkook actually since it usually worked this stare of dominance, except for now.

However Woosung suddenly got to their feet, grabbing Jungkook pants and dragging Jungkook to his feet by the hand and taking him out of the room. Since Jungkook is mildly drunk and this is a very loud party with a lot going on as it is, Jungkook was shamelessly walking across the small hallway in his boxers and follows Woosung into another room; That has much more of a home type of environment, despite the loud music that drowns in the background.

Jungkook is too intoxicated to take in the details of the room, instead he whirls Woosung around and grabs their face, slamming their lips together messily.

This time Woosung giggles to this instead, pulling away, "Jungkook, let's not get carried away."

"Why not?" Jungkook murmurs, trailing his lips down their neck, "You said it wouldn't ruin anything."

"I'm not a bottom."

Jungkook snaps his head up, trying to snap through his alcoholic state to see if Woosung was joking but they were completely serious.

"Have you ever bottomed-"

"Once, last time..... Ever," Woosung answers back, eyes now darkening as he steps closer to Jungkook that made the ravenette slightly take several steps back until he trips backwards on the bed. Woosung climbs on top of him and gently smile, an obvious discrete smile with his blood shot drunken eyes.

"You're too pretty to be a top," Woosung purrs, running their soft touch up his strong abdomen, forcing a shiver down Jungkook's spine, "So very pretty...... Let me have some fun with you."

There goes Jungkook's complete and utter dominance right out the window, wanting nothing more but to continue hearing those pretty praises over and over again as it melts something deep inside his soul.

Fuck he might just consider this.

So he grabs Woosung's face and slams their lips back together, saying fuck it in his head.