69

Something didn't sit well in Jimin's chest.

It was like the stuffing of a pot, creating the poison that's sliding down his body to spread a vicious sour taste.

He tried not to feel this way, yet no matter how hard he kisses Yoongi back, deepening the kiss with his back against the bed and the other hovered over his body, something just didn't feel good.

No.

Jimin has to move on.

He has to live his life, be able to be the person he was before Taemin.

This is only going to fuck with any future relationships for him if he doesn't manage to keeping going, to be open to these things now and take a risk.

It's just sex, not like he's not use to it.

So Jimin threads his fingers deeper through Yoongi's hair and pulls him closer, feeling himself at ease to how surprisingly comfortable he slowly felt about this.

Too comfortable.

Up until suddenly the bedroom door bursts open.

Almost immediately they broke apart in shock, snapping their heads to the door to see Yeosang and Jungkook standing there with a mask of different expressions on their faces.

Jungkook looks as though he just walked into the living room during Christmas Day. Meanwhile Yeosang is pissed.

Beyond pissed.

"You have five fucking seconds to get off of him," Yeosang growls for Yoongi, eyes murderously narrowed in a way that even made Jimin feel a cold shiver run down his spine.

Immediately Yoongi gets off Jimin, sitting beside him instead. Right when Jimin was just about to say something, Yeosang steps into the room with his body clearly vibrating.

"When was the last time you spoke to Taemin?"

Jimin feels his cheeks instantly flush, his heart accelerating with his eyes dilating. Right now he's strongly debating between either making up a lie like before or saying the truth, but judging by the snarling look in Yeosang's eyes, he was not going to smooth a lie this time.

"Why does that matter-"

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION JIMIN!"

Oh he's definitely livid.

So out of panic, Jimin shutters out, "This morning, he wanted a picture of MinMin."

Jungkook's eyebrows raised too this, meanwhile Yeosang did not seem surprised.

"Did he say anything at all? Anything weird or where he was going?"

Okay what the fuck is going on?

"No," Jimin says back instantly, noticing the way now Yeosang is practically shuttering between his breathes unevenly, "What's going on?"

Right when Yeosang was about to open his mouth, Jungkook slams his hand against it and drags him back.

"Oh don't mind him, he got a little too high and was just going down trip memory lane," Jungkook beams and drags him to the door, "You two kids have fun now, buh-bye."

And he closes the door shut, letting go of Yeosang instantly to have him not wasting a second longer to snap at him.

"The fuck was that for? He needs to know-"

"No he doesn't," Jungkook says with his face cold, "He can't do nothing from here Gem! Jimin is finally moving on Yeosang. Let him be. Reminding him of his ex is not going to do anything but keep him stuck."