126

Blue Jeans - Lana Del Rey

___________

Life is like a ticking bomb.

At any moment comes a time where it suddenly explodes, not caring who's around to hurt or what destruction it causes.

People's patience is like a ticking bomb.

Jimin's patience is a ticking bomb, just timing the seconds before he finally explodes after trying so hard to dismantle it.

It's been months.

So many months of remaining calm and holding so much shit in.

Everyone reaches their limit at one point, and Jimin is reaching his.

However the second Taemin closed the door to his apartment once both of them were inside, Jimin was a firing mess that he tried to detain.

It's was becoming hard.

Incredibly hard.

Until the single touch of a hand on his shoulder made him completely snap.

In a second he whirled around towards Taemin, face completely red in rage, "IS THIS THE FUCKING THINGS YOU HAD TO DO HERE? GET INVOLVED WITH THE WRONG FUCKING PEOPLE! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

Taemin visible tenses up but he kept his ground, keeping his gaze equally as guard because he knows just how unstable Jimin's anger can be once it flared off.

He's had enough keeping himself restricted.

"It was a misunderstanding," Taemin says calmly, trying to ease the fire, "Me and Jackson went to a club one day and someone spiked my drink. Next thing I knew this girl was one me and the next day I was a walking target. I swear I wouldn't do something like this purposely, you know this Jimin."

Jimin grips his cap with both hands, trying to take deep breathes to calm himself down, but was having a hard time doing so and finally yanks the cap off his head and slams it against the floor.

"You do fucking realize what I just did to drag your ass out of this mess!" Jimin continues to yell, fighting so hard not to punch the damn wall, "I had to reveal something that I'm not proud of! Something that you don't even know about how fucking severe it is and I can't fucking....... FUCK! YOU COULD'VE DIED IF I WASN'T THERE! I COULD'VE LOST YOU TAEMIN!"

And that's when the tears blurred his eyes, angry tears, now seeing Taemin blurred but still red from his rage. Taemin only stares at him with a frown of guilt and half a heart tugged, walking towards him but Jimin instantly slaps his hands away and turns around to go to the large window, looking outside with a deep frown.

He's relieved that Taemin is okay now.

He's angry that this happened.

And he's hurt that Taemin didn't even tell him about it.

They promised each other no more secret, and then this shit happens.

So fucking pathetic.

He could've lost him......

And shit Jimin would've gladly taken a bullet if he ever finds out that his Taemin was here anymore.

Jimin angrily wipes a tear away, shaking his head to himself but feels his lips tremble a more weaker frown when Taemin wraps his arms around his waist from behind, gently hugging him closer.

He didn't want it to calm him down, but it did.

It always did.

"I'm sorry," Taemin weakly whimpers against the shell of his ear, breaking Jimin's heart by how broken it sounds, "I thought I could handled it alone. I didn't want to drag you into my mess. I'm so sorry Minnie."

Jimin listens to this with his heart growing more angry, more broken to how hurt Taemin sounds and a hell of a lot of fucked up emotions.

More annoyed specifically.

And Taemin is going to have to fucking handle with it.

It happened so fast when he turns around and slams his lips against Taemin's lips, catching the other by complete surprise. However Jimin didn't give him a moment to even grasp what's going on because he bangs him back against the wall aggressively, moving his lips roughly against his with every frustrated cell in his body.

Taemin almost instantly responded back, moaning quietly under his breath that only made Jimin's angry lust feel infuriated.

He's so pissed.

And he pulls away, letting both of them gasp for air but Taemin was already leaning forward to kiss him more but Jimin presses a finger against his lips, glaring into his eyes.

"Trust me, you will be sorry tonight."

Taemin gulps, fighting back a smirk to Jimin's already lustful dark eyes.

He's going to have to work extra hard tonight for sure.

__________________________
A/N:
There's more coming wait for it haha

I PURPLE YOU! <33