94

The next chapters will be perspectives written on how Vminkook's Christmas is going! So this chapter will be only on Jimin's side, then the next will be Jungkook and then Taehyung's the following chapters.

Let's get it!

_________________

Light - Sleeping At Last (HIGHLYYYYYYYY RECOMMEND ITTTTT)

_____________

The snow is falling gently down from the sky, tapping the window as it decorates many buildings and side walks with a blanket of white from the beauty of nature.

It's not cold, perhaps because of the creamy colored blanket wrapped around Taemin's body or the heater that's on to spread a homey comforting warmth to the small apartment.

Or perhaps it's MinMin that's curled up on his lap, right between his knees and his chest as she purrs quietly in her sleep. She's been more active lately, thankfully, so that definitely a good sign for her health as well.

She's still struggling to eat all her food but it's slowly getting better.

Yeosang went back home to pack his stuff and Jimin is in the kitchen doing who knows what. They spent nearly their entire day indoors, watching Christmas movies or baking cookies while being in this comfortable environment in this winter day. The tree is decorate beautifully thanks to Taemin, silver and gold with the lights on. The apartment itself just looks like the perfect place to cuddle and watch tv all day with the snow falling outside gently.

A beautiful and peaceful environment for sure.

So that's what Taemin is doing, with his precious princess; cuddling and watching the snow in complete tranquility.

Movement from the corner of his eye catches his complete attention and Taemin turns his head, twitching a smile when Jimin walks towards him with two mugs that has whipped cream and marshmallows on top.

He made them hot chocolate.

The way Taemin tried not to let his heart melt into a puddle as Jimin extends the mug out to him with a shy smile. Today he's looking extra adorable than usual and it's been hard for Taemin to not reach over and pinch his cheeks adoringly. His blonde hair is in messy waves and over his forehead, grazing his eyes in a cute mushroom style that just makes his eyes pop with this innocent gleam. He's only wearing a plain long sleeved white t-shirt and plaid red pajama pants, yet he still looks incredibly comfortable to be home and relaxed.

He still looks beautiful, with his tattoos and pierced included.

"Thank you," Taemin murmurs through his smile, taking the warm mug carefully with both of his hands, fighting back his heart racing when his fingers accidentally brushed with Jimin's.

That flame in his heart flickered.

This act of generosity is not something new that happens. Jimin would always do things like this when they were together, just bring him things without him asking. It's almost like he read his mind in a way, and it never failed to creep Taemin out from time to time.

Now it's just...... Kinda cute.

"MinMin seems to have found home on your lap," Jimin snickers, nodding towards the way their cat is curled on Taemin's lap between his knees and torso comfortably.

This made Taemin chuckle as he hums back at him but suddenly hisses when the hot beverage hit his tongue, instantly moving it away from him with a whimper.

Fuck it's hot.

Jimin instantly sits up the second he noticed this, worry flashing his eyes, "Are you okay? Be careful! Please take gentle sips, leave it aside for a while to cool down," He instantly rambles as he leans to Taemin's face to make sure he didn't hurt himself.